36.

After the events at the hospital, we all decided it would be best to go go to Hoppers Cabin to try and find any of the people that have been flayed

El and I are currently in her room with four pictures of the people we know have been flayed laying in front of El. I sit beside her on the floor and sigh seeing El go through another bloody tissue. "I found him." El says as she takes her blindfold off. "Billy?" I ask and she nods.

Ever since what happened at the hospital with El and I pushing the monster out of the hospital window El has been teaching me how to access the void. I've been able to do it twice so far but it's harder than I thought.

"Let's tell the others." I say and El nods. Right as we're about to open the door we hear Mike say, "I love her and I can't lose her again." El and I both gasp and look at each other.

I nudge El's shoulder and she smiles. I open the door and push El out first. "What's going on?" El asks looking at Mike. "Nothing. Nothing." Mike says and looks down at the floor.

"Just a family discussion." Lucas says and I give him a look. "Oh. I found him." El says. "Found who?" Nancy asks.

.•°☾︎𑁍☽︎°•.

El and I set down in front of the TV. I let El enter the void first as I hold onto her hand. "What's he doing now?" Max asks as El rips off her blindfold. El looks at me and shakes her head. "He's in his room. Just sitting there on the bed." El says and Max and I share a worried look.

El gets up to get a glass of water and I sigh. "And that's not normal right?" Nancy asks. "Billy staying in his room on the Fourth of July, no that's not normal." Max says with a shake of her head.

"He wants us to find him." Will says. "Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. If we go to Billy then the rest of the flayed know where we are." Nancy says and Mike nods.

"It's a trap I agree. We'll be ambushed." Mike says. "We won't be surprised. We'll know that they're coming and we will kick their flayed butts." Lucas says confidently. "You mean El and Em will kick their butts." Max says and I give her a smirk.

"It's too risky." Jonathan says in a concerned tone. "Yeah, and unnecessary. Killing the flayed won't stop the Mind Flayer. We have to find where it's spreading from. We have to find the source." Nancy says trying to come up with a plan.

"Since El isn't getting any response from him maybe I can." I suggest and everyone looks at me. "We don't know what I can do in there and if Billy is still in there he'll talk to me. I know he will." I say as I stand up.

"Exactly, we don't know what you can do which is why it's even more risky for you to go in there." Nancy says as she comes up to me and takes my hand. "Nance-" I begin before Max cuts me off. "Em is right. If Billy will talk to anyone it's her." She says with confidence. I give her a thankful smile and I see the boys nod in agreement.