60.

Dustin and Erica tie sheets, blankets, towels, and tablecloths together to make a rope while Lucas and Max bring Eddie's mattress and place it under the gate

"Those stains are uh- I don't know what those stains are." Eddie says and Nancy, Steve, Robin, Billy, and I all give him a disgusted look.

"Not quite sure how these physics are gonna work but uh, here goes nothing." Dustin says as he throws the makeshift rope through the portal. It drops down in front of us and we smile. "There we go. And if my theory is correct..." Dustin says as he lets go of the rope and it stays in place. "Abracadabra." Dustin says with a laugh.

"Holy shit." Billy and Max say in unison. "Alright pull on it see if it holds." Dustin says and Robin pulls the rope. It still doesn't move and we all smile and laugh in triumph.

"This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life. And I've seen some crazy shit." Erica says as she high-fives Dustin.

"Guess I'm the guinea pig." Robin says as she grabs onto the rope. She starts climbing and Dustin, Lucas, Max, and Erica get off the mattress. Robin lands on her back and laughs. "Thank God. That was fun." Dustin helps her up and Eddie looks at Nancy, Steve, Billy, and I.

"Alright, I guess I'll go." He says as he climbs the rope. He lands on his back and sits up. "That was fun. Shit." He says agreeing with what Robin said before and Dustin helps him up.

Nancy and Steve go next and Billy and I are the only ones left. "Ladies first." Billy says as he holds his arm out. "See you on the other side." I say with a smile. "On the other side." He says with a nod as he kisses my forehead.

I grab onto the rope and Billy helps me up. I crawl through the portal and fall but unlike everyone else, I don't stop falling. I scream as I land in the all too familiar Upside Down.

I groan in pain as I slowly get off the ground. I look around and see that I'm at the old steel mill. I gasp as I see Billy's crashed Camaro.

Billy's pov

"Em? Hey, HEY! Stay with me, EMILY!" I yell as I see Emily go into a trance. "Em wake up. WAKE UP EMILY!" I scream as I feel tears start to form in my eyes.

"Baby wake up I can't lose you too. AMELIA!" I scream as I shake her shoulders. "GUYS!" I scream as I glance up into the gate to see everyone looking at us worriedly.

Emily's pov

I look around and start to cry. "No, no, not again. Please not again." I say as I look around frantically. I see Billy come out of the old steel mill and my eyes widen seeing how he looked when he was flayed.

"You could have saved me, Amelia. You could have saved me from the pain I went through. You could have saved me from the destruction I caused. Just like you could have saved your father. Just like you could have saved Henry." Billy says as he stalks towards me.