27.

Emily's pov

Emily's pov

I sigh as I look up at the clock on the wall at Enzos. I get up and place down a tip as I leave. "He never showed up?" A waitress asks me as I make it to the door. I shake my head and look down. She gives me a smile of pity and goes back to waiting on another table.

I get in my Mustang and flip down the sun visor to reveal a picture of Billy and me. I sigh as I hold the picture to my chest. It's not like Billy to ditch me on a date.

I place the picture back and crank up my Mustang as I start the long drive back home as I fidget with the necklace Billy gave me the whole time.

.•°☾︎𑁍☽︎°•.

"I'm home!" I yell out as I walk into the cabin. I see El pacing back and forth in the living room and I sigh. "You okay?" I ask her as she keeps pacing. "Hopper said Mike's mom called about his grandma." She says, not looking up at me.

"Why are you here? I thought you had a date with Billy." She asks as she stops pacing to look at me. "I did but he never showed up." I say with a sigh. "What?" El asks me surprised. "I know it's not like him to ditch me." I say and run my hands through my hair.

"Are you worried about him?" She asks me while walking up to me. "Obviously." I say as tears start to fill my eyes as I think about all of the bad things that could have happened to him. "Hey, I'm sure he's fine." El says as she wraps me into a hug. I nod and we stay like that until we hear the front door open.

We break apart and look to the door to see Hopper standing there smiling. "Hi?" El and I both say in unison as we give him a questioning look.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Hopper asks as he looks at me and his smile disappears. "She had a date." El says with a smirk. "ELEVEN!" I yell at her shocked that she said anything. "WHAT?" Hopper yells while looking back and forth between us. I groan and walk into my room and slam the door.