55.

Nancy and I park our cars outside of the Creel house and get out

Nancy and I park our cars outside of the Creel house and get out. "Yeah, that's not creepy." I hear Steve say from behind me as we look up at the large house.

Billy and Steve take the nails out of the board that's covering the door while the rest of us wait behind them. "What exactly are we looking for in this shit hole again?" Billy asks as he continues to take out nails. "Not sure. We just know this house is important to Vecna." Nancy says from beside me.

"Because Em saw it in Vecna's red soup mind world?" Steve asks confused. "Basically." I reply with a shrug. "Great." Steve mumbles. "Maybe it holds the clue to where Vecna is. Why he's back. Why he killed the Creel's." Dustin says before Billy cuts him off. "And how to stop the bastard before he comes back for Em." Billy says as he glances back at me.

"We don't think he's in here, do we?" Lucas asks, concerned. "Guess we'll find out." Max replies from beside him. "Ready?" Billy asks Steve as they get ready to take the board down. "Yeah." Steve says and they drop the piece of wood.

"Amelia, what are you doing in here?" I hear a flashback of Vecna asking. "Amelia." Vecna says as Steve tries to open the door.

"Step aside. I found a key." Robin says and holds up a brick. She throws the brick at the window and it shatters.

Billy walks up to the door and sticks his arm through the broken glass. He unlocks the door and opens it.

Billy walks in first followed by me, Max, Nancy, Steve, Dustin, Robin, and then Lucas. "Looks like someone forgot to pay their electric bill." Lucas says as he tries to turn on a lamp.

Dustin holds up his flashlight and turns it on. The rest of us turn ours on as Steve looks at all of us, confused. "Where'd everyone get those?" Steve asks. "Do you need to be told everything? You're not a child." Dustin says and Billy laughs from beside me.

"Thank you." Steve says and Dustin takes off his backpack and hands it to Steve. "Back pocket." Dustin says and walks away from Steve. "They just left everything." Nancy says as we all look around the house.

"I guess a triple homicide isn't good for resale value." Robin replies with a shrug. I look over to see the clock I saw in my vision. "Hey, guys. You all see that right?" I ask getting scared again. "Yeah, we see it, baby." Billy says as he puts a hands on my shoulders. "Is this what you saw in your visions?" Billy asks and I nod.

"I mean it's just a clock. Right?" Robin says as she goes to clean away the dust on the glass. "Like a normal old clock." Robin says.

"Why is this wizard obsessed with clocks? Maybe he's like a clockmaker or something." Steve says and we all give him disappointed looks. "I think you cracked the case, Steve." Dustin says sarcastically.

"All I know is the answers are here. Somewhere." Nancy says as she looks around. "Okay everyone start in groups of two. Robin upstairs." Nancy says and walks upstairs. Robin salutes and follows Nancy. Max grabs Lucas' arm and Billy grabs my hand.

As Billy and I walk into the dining room my music stops playing. I quickly rewind it and sigh. "I wish we had a longer loop." Billy says as he looks over at me. "46 minutes isn't bad." I say with a shrug.

"I think there are bigger concerns. Like what if by listening to this I get sick of it, suddenly it's not my favorite song anymore? Will it still work or will Queen like lose their magic powers or something?" I ask with a shrug.

"Queen, never." Billy says with a shake of his head. "You're a Queen fan?" I ask him surprised. I know Billy has listened to some of their songs but he never listens to them like he does Möntley Crüe or the Scorpions.

"Uh yeah, now I am." He says as he looks at me. "Really?" I ask excitedly. "Yeah mega fan. They saved your life." Billy says and I smile at him.

"Besides we're hot on this bastard's tail. We're gonna find Vecna and kill him before he even thinks about messing with my girl again." Billy says as he puts an arm around my shoulder. I laugh as I lean into him.

"I've really missed that." Billy says with a smile as he looks down at me. "Missed what?" I ask confused. "Your laugh." He says and I blush. Billy chuckles and kisses my forehead.

I look down as my Walkman stops rewinding. "All done. Work your magic Queen." I say as I put on my headphones.

Billy and I look over as we see a light flickering. "I promise I'm gonna stop asking this but, you're seeing that right?" I ask him as I walk towards the lamp. "Yeah." Billy says from behind me.

I touch the lamp and it turns off. "Look." Billy says as he points to another lamp glowing. We go out into the hallway and follow the trail of lamps that are lighting up.

Billy and I give each other a worried look as the lamp at the end of the room stays on. "I'll get Steve, Dustin, Robin, and Nancy." Billy says and I nod and go to find Max and Lucas.

We all meet downstairs and stand around the glowing chandelier in the Creel house. "It's like the Christmas lights." Nancy says. "Christmas lights?" Robin, Max, and Billy ask in unison. "When Will was in the Upside Down the lights came to life." Nancy explains.

"Vecna's here. In this house. Just on the other side." Lucas says and we all share worried looks. The chandelier lights finally go out and I sigh.

"I think he just left the room." Robin says. "Did he hear us?" Max asks. "Can he see us?" Steve asks next.

"Headphones." Billy says from beside me and I nod and put my headphones on and start to play my song. "Wait, wait everyone turn off your flashlights and spread out." Nancy says, having an idea. "We won't be able to see if we turn off our flashlights." Steve says but we ignore him.

Billy and I go into the dining room and we hear Robin yell. "I got him! Got him!" Robin yells and we all run to her.

"I got him." Robin says as she holds her glowing flashlight in the air. "I had him." Robin says as her flashlight goes out. "Woah." Steve says as his flashlight starts to glow. "I think he's moving. He's moving. He's moving!" Steve yells as he walks into the hallway following his glowing flashlight.

We follow Steve up the stairs and his flashlight goes off. "Shit. I lost him." Steve says. "No, you didn't." I say as I notice a door. I walk forwards and open the door and we see more lights glowing inside.

I peek my head around the door and see stairs that lead to an attic. "It's an attic." Robin says sounding scared. "Hold up guys what if he's leading us into a trap." Dustin says but we ignore him and walk up the stairs.

Once we make it into the attic we see a single light flickering. "Flashlights." Dustin says as his flashlight begins to glow. We all look down at our flashlights and see them glowing as well.

We make a circle around the flashing light in the center of the attic. "Okay, what's happening?" Steve asks worriedly.

The flashlights start to glow brighter and brighter and then our flashlights start to break one by one. We all scream as the glass hits our faces. I hiss in pain as the glass slashes my eyebrow and cheek.

"I think we should go." Robin suggests and we all nod in agreement. We quickly leave the house and go to our cars. "Baby, you're bleeding." Billy says as he lightly touches the cut on my cheek. "I'm fine." I say and Billy sighs and starts the car.