Episode 1 Reunion*

"Linaria, say hello

"Linaria, say hello. This is the first prince, His Highness Esmeraldo."

Saying that, my father introduced me to a boy around the same age with pale blond hair and green eyes.

Look slightly higher than yourself. She doesn't have a lot of facial expressions, but she has a dignified and well-organized face.

The moment I saw that face, I knew that my heart was filled with warmth.

I was perplexed by the feeling of painfully warm, painfully tightening in my chest, but I soon understood.

nostalgic. ... very, very nostalgic.

The boy's eyes widened in surprise. What happened to your mother when she saw it? She looked into my face and put her hand over her mouth in surprise.

Both my eyes were filled with tears.

"Ah..."

I hurriedly put my hands on my face, but the tears wouldn't stop.

"Ugh... Huh..."

Nostalgia, sadness, and incomprehensible emotions are jumbled together, surging like waves.

"Linaria"

My mother hugged me while being flustered, and I couldn't stand it, and I cried out loud.

Embraced by my mother's panicked arms, I was taken out of the place, thrown into my room, and cried in bed.

I cried and cried and cried, and I fell asleep soundly.

And the next morning, I woke up strangely refreshed and refreshed... I remembered everything.

My name is Linaria Jarrosis.

The eldest daughter of Atakamas, the head of Marquis Jarossis, one of the many aristocratic families in the Kingdom of Heliodor, and his wife Berche.

But I used to be called by a completely different name.

Linalite Jarrosis.

I was born as the third son of the Marquis of Jarrosis, and grew up with the prince as a servant of the first prince, Esmeraldo, from an early age.

I slumped out of bed and stood in front of the full-length mirror in my room.

Reflected there is a blue-eyed 10-year-old girl with long silver hair.

"...how did this happen..."

I have a clear memory of living as a girl named Linaria for the past 10 years. Of course, she doesn't remember much of her childhood, but she has a good memory of her childhood.

But I certainly remember myself as a 20-year-old young man.

Stare at your palms. It was a familiar little girl's hand with no flaws.