Episode 22 Encounter with her

"Hi, Linaria! Wow, you look great. You're so beautiful. You look like a fairy in the lake."

"Onii-san, you're praising me too much."

I smile wryly at Tyrolite-oniisan, who is exaggeratedly moved.

Today I am wearing a different, expensive dress made for a ball.

It's a slightly mature design with protruding shoulders and long gloves. The gradation from light blue to dark blue from the waist to the hem is beautiful.

It's a little pitiful that the chest area is stuffed and the bulge is increased, but it can't be helped. In my previous life, I was worried about her thin chest and lack of muscle, but I never thought that I would be reminded of her thin chest even after becoming a woman... It's still better just to cover it up with stuffing.

It seems that she listened to my request for make-up and kept it modest, but she took a lot of time to carefully style my hair. The corset is tighter than usual.

It's too much trouble for women because they have to spend the whole party with this.

"It's really beautiful. It looks just like Bertche when he was younger."

Father is also smiling at me.

I look just like my mother, who was famous for her beauty when I was a student, and I think I have a well-groomed face, but my face itself doesn't change much from my previous life, so I'm not happy to be praised. It's because she only has memories of having a hard time being despised for how weak she looks.

It would have been easier if all the people who said that were tied up with magic, but I couldn't hurt His Highness's dignity, so I did my best and endured it for about 95% of the time. I closed the rest.

"It's already a good time, let's leave. The road looks crowded, so we have to go early."

Mother said so, and me, father, and brother nodded.

Today is finally the entrance celebration party at the castle...and the ball.

I handed the invitation to the receptionist, received a simple check from the guards, and headed to the castle's hall.

It seems that quite a few people have already gathered.

I lightly go around the venue and exchange greetings with acquaintances of nobles and young ladies. Everyone is in good spirits and very beautiful. My eyes feel dizzy unintentionally.

It was the first time in my previous life that there were so many people. To be honest, I'm not good at it, but I have to get over it somehow.

"Linaria-sama"

A voice called out to me from behind, and I turned around. It's Carnelia. Next to me is my brother Legrand-sama.

Carnelia-sama is taller than girls of the same age, but when Legrand-sama is next to her, she looks quite small. All the families here are tall.

"Good evening, Carnelia-sama. It's been a long time, Legrand-sama."

"It's been a long time, Miss Linaria. I'm surprised. You're always beautiful, but tonight you're just shining with beauty. Even the moon goddess would hide in shame."

"Well, you're good at it. Master Legrand is very nice tonight."

It's not uncommon for a line like this to come out smoothly. The womanizing aura is amazing. Even just saying hello like this, I can see that the surrounding ladies are sending hot gazes. fear.

"Linaria-sama's dress is very nice. It suits you well."

"Thank you very much. My mother and the servants chose it together. Carnelia-sama is very beautiful today as well."