Introduction of characters

*As of episode 48. Subject to change.

Introduction of characters

●Linaria Jarrosis (16)

main character. She is the daughter of a marquis with silver hair and blue eyes. She regains her memory when she was ten years old, when she was the prince's squire Linalight.

The muscle complex I had in my previous life didn't go away even after being reborn.

In order to save the prince's life, he is steadily expanding his network of contacts, but at the same time, he is also creating complicated human relationships.

He seems to feel a sense of closeness to people with high loyalty, and is favorable.

Linalite Jarrosis (age 20)

Blue eyes with silver hair. He is the third son of the marquis family, and Linaria's previous life. He was the servant of the First Prince Esmerald.

At first glance, he's a skinny young man with glasses, but he's a style that buys the fights he's sold.

She is happy when the prince is praised, but on the contrary, she immediately bites when she is criticized. loyal dog.

It seems that her favorite type was "a neat and quiet woman".

●Esmerald Phi Heliodor (16)

Pale blond hair with green eyes. He is the first prince of the Kingdom of Heliodor, who is perfect other than being taciturn and lacking facial expressions.

I grew a lot taller during puberty and growth. The arm of the sword is also stretched out.

I'm secretly working hard on muscle training, but I also want to observe frogs as a hobby.

In his previous life, his favorite type was "sincere women", but in this life he seems to answer "a woman who is fun to talk to".

● Spinel Boulanger (18)

Brilliant red hair and steel-coloured eyes tied together behind her back. The fourth son of the Duke of Boulanger and the prince's attendant in this life.

The growth period is almost over, so I'm a little worried that the prince will let me down in the future. He still has no intention of losing with the sword.

I feel bitter that the guardian has followed the board.

My favorite type was "an older woman with good style", but for various reasons, I became "a woman who doesn't lie".

Floria molybdenum (16)

A noble daughter who is the daughter of the Marquis of Molybdenum. She has wavy honey-colored blonde hair and purple eyes.

An existence that was born to be a boy's idol who is beautiful, has big breasts, and has a good personality.

But it's also kind to girls. There is no fault.

●Atakamas Jarrosis

Father of Linaria (Linalight). He is happy to know that her daughter is doing very well.

●Belche Jarrosis

Mother of Linaria (Linalight). Her daughter's grades are so good that she's worried about her.

● Lazurite Jalosis (22)

The eldest brother of Marquis Jarossis. He is kind and sweet to his younger brothers and sisters. He is getting married soon. He wants to meet his sister soon.

● Tyrolite Jarrosis (18)

Second brother. He recently got a girlfriend, but no matter how much he hinted at it, her sister never noticed, so he said it himself.