Episode 33

"I'm home, Cornell."

"Welcome back, young lady."

 When I returned to the dormitory from the academy class, opened the door of my room and called out to my exclusive maids, Cornell came out from the back. Apparently she was organizing the bookshelf.

"I'm going to make some tea right now. Would you like some herbal tea?"

"Leave it to me"

 Cornell moving briskly. There is no kitchen in this room, but there is a magic tool that boils water, so tea can be brewed immediately.

 Looking at her afterwards, I think Cornell is really indebted to her.

 I caught a cold the other day, and it took me five days until I was completely healed and was able to attend classes, but during that time, Cornell got permission from the academy to stay overnight and take care of me.

 It's a natural attitude for a servant not to complain about his duties, but she humbled by the fact that he always takes care of me without showing a disgusting face.

 I wish I could give her something.

 When I was thinking about such things, the doorbell placed in the room rang.

 The ringing of the doorbell, not the knocking, is the signal for the call from the dormitory. It rings when a package arrives, or when a visitor appears.

"What is it?"

“I will go, so please wait in the room, young lady.”

"please"

 I don't know what I was called for unless I go to the management room near the entrance.

 I left the confirmation to Cornell and decided to wait in my room.

 I was very surprised to see Cornell eventually return. Surprisingly, she was accompanied by His Highness Esmerald.

“Your Highness!?”

“I’m sorry, Linaria.

“You must have already returned. Welcome home, Your Highness.”

 His Highness was on an inspection tour once a year, and should have been scheduled to return today. Even if they arrived early, they came to me shortly after arriving.

 What the hell happened?

 Cornell quickly brewed a cup of tea using the already boiling water.

 The herbal tea that is gentle on the throat must have been a concern for me, who had caught a cold. His Highness isn't particularly bad at herbal tea, so there's no problem.

"I heard you were sick with a cold, are you okay now? You look a little thin..."

 When asked that, I rolled my eyes a little. I didn't want His Highness to know about it, but it seems that he already knew about it. Who did you ask?

"Yes, I'm fine now. I've been back to class for a few days....I'm ashamed of my lack of self-control."

“Don’t worry about it.

"thank you"

 His Highness's kindness touched my heart. I have to be more careful...!

"...That's right. I came to see you like this because I was worried about your condition."

 For some reason, His Highness began to fidget.

 Recently, His Highness has often behaved suspiciously like this.