Episode 29 Linaria Talks About Muscles

Today's lunch is with Spinel's younger sister Carnelia and her friends.

 Although we were in separate classes, we have been on good terms since entering the academy. I am very grateful because I was a little floating in the class when I entered the school.

 The buffet also had my favorite flamenca egg on the menu, and I was in a good mood. Have a peaceful conversation with the ladies around you. Compared to the past, I've gotten better at talking with the young ladies...

 It seems that His Highness and Spinel are having lunch with different male students.

 Recently, I often see the two of them taking separate actions within the academy. Spinel seems to be a bit of a noisy boy, and his Highness often talks to rugged boys.

 According to Spinel, "Even His Highness would be embarrassed if we were together 24/7."

 Could it be that His Highness was also a little annoyed... No, only His Highness is like that...

 I felt so depressed that I stopped thinking deeply about it.

"It's almost time for the regular exam. I'm a little depressed. I'm not good at math."

"I know, I'm not good at math either."

 Miss Carnelia agrees with one young lady who sighs.

"Come to think of it, I heard from Spinel-oniisama that Linaria-sama is very good at studying. If you don't mind, could you teach me your studies next time?"

"Oh…"

 Did Spinel compliment me? Sometimes it's rare.

"I don't know if I can help you, but if it's okay with me, I'll be happy."

 When I answered that, Carnelia-sama happily laughed, "I did it!"

"Well, if that's the case, I'd like you to tell me too."

"I would love to."

 The other ladies also said so one after another, and I smiled softly.

“Then, let’s get together and have a study session next time.

"That's lovely!"

"I'll bring some sweets."

 The conversation is lively. This kind of thing is good. It creates a sense of solidarity.

“… Oh, Miss Linaria, is it okay if you don’t study with His Highness the Prince?”

 Suddenly I heard a high-pitched, thorny voice and turned around.

 Standing there was a young lady with rose-colored curly hair who seemed to be really strong-willed.

 Silvin-sama is in the same class as Carnelia-sama.

 I don't know how to answer, so I smile vaguely.

 From before, this Sylvin-sama has often been involved in me at tea parties and the like, and I am a little weak because he persistently asks me about my relationship with His Highness.

"Why does His Highness come up?"

 The one who cut in from the side was Carnelia. Since Sylvin-sama doesn't show much strength towards Carnelia-sama, she often protects me like this when we're together.

"But...Linaria-sama isn't always friendly with His Highness the Prince."

“Yes, Master Linaria is close to both His Highness and Brother.

"..."

 Silvin-sama bites his lip. It's understandable that he's holding back, but he seems to be frustrated.