stupid

ages: 15
676 words

Finney was honestly stupid for thinking his boyfriend could go 2 weeks without fighting someone. Him and Gwen were just walking to school like normal and they hear people chanting up ahead. As soon as he hears it he already know who is involved in the fight. Gwen leaves him behind running to watch the fight, encouraging Robin to beat his ass.

Finney just keeps his distance and waits for someone to break up the fight. Once a teacher finally comes and drags Robin and the other dude to the principles office Finney starts walking to class. Of course as he's walking matty and his goons are watching him like a hawk but he just focuses up ahead. Finally he reaches his class, sits down, and looks over to the empty seat beside him where robin should be.

Class goes by pretty fast and before going to 2nd period he goes to the bathroom to do his business. Matty and his goons come out of nowhere and stand by the door just watching as Finney washes his hands. "What do you assholes want?" Finney says just tired of their bullshit. "I just want to get to class and i'm not in the mood right now." Finney throws his paper towel away and tries to push past them but Matty shoves him back towards the sinks. "I heard your faggot ass boyfriend got in another fight today." Matty said grinning. "Yeah no shit sherlock." Finney said looking at him unamused.

Matty didn't like his reaction, so he went up to Finney and swung across his face. "SHIT." finney said, his cheek stung so much and he was pretty sure his nose was bleeding but he couldn't feel it. As Matty was about to throw another swing the bathroom door opened. In all his glorious righteousness Robin walked in looking unbothered, not even looking at any of them. He walked straight to the sink and started to put a new bandage on the cut above his eyebrow.

"What do you assheads want? You want a kiss or something? you all are looking at me like you want one." Robin said making eye contact with the goons in the mirror. Matty and them we're just standing there mouths opening and closing thinking of something to say. "Just get the fuck out of here dios mío.." Robin said turning his focus on his bandage again. Matty and them just all turned and left with their shoulders tense.

"Thanks Rob.." Finney said, holding a hand to his bleeding nose. Robin went over and took a paper towel, removed Finneys hand, and held the paper towel on his nose. "Jesus Finn, i still have no idea why they do this to you.." Robin said with a weary look in his eyes. Robin really did wish Finney would fight back most of the time because it hurt him to see his boyfriend like this. "Cause Rob, they know i'm a fag..everyone does.." Finney said, looking down at his feet.

"I really wish you would stop saying that about yourself..calling yourself a fag.." Robin hates that word so much, he didn't understand why people had to use it. "Robin it's just how it is we have to get used to it." Finney looked Robin in the eyes and gave him a small smile. "whatever you say Finn.." Robin took the paper towel away after noticing the bleeding had stopped. He threw it away and caressed Finneys face in his hands. Finney always thought Robins hands were nice..he liked the way they felt, how rough they felt on his face.

"Finn i do love you very much..you know that right?" Robin asks looking deep into his eyes. Finney leans into Robins touch "Of course i do dumbass.." Robin flicks his forehead and right after gives him a quick few pecks on his lips. "i'll see you after school Finn!" Robin says and shoots him a small smile before walking out of the bathroom. Leaving Finney alone with his thoughts.