stargazing

A/N: HEYY! Make sure to go look at the story i started today! i'll upload another part to that story tonight, because i'm feeling nice🫶

ages: 16
500 words

Robin had asked Finney to go on a date with him. He had been planning it for awhile. Robin was going to take Finney stargazing. Since Robin knew the other boys love for space and all that stuff, he knew it would be a good idea.

"Robin where are we going" Finney whined. They had been walking for awhile now, and it was exhausting. "Jesus Finn, have patience, we are almost there." Robin said. Robin was basically dragging Finney by his hand.

They eventually got to the start of a hill. Finney just groaned looking at it. "Don't tell me we are going up that." Finney said. Robin said nothing, and started dragging Finney up the hill, Finney complaining the whole way about how his feet hurt.

They eventually reached the top, and Finney literally brightened up at the sight infront of him. There was an old used blanket set down, and a flashlight, and of course snacks.

"You're so cheesy Rob." Finney says, kissing Robins cheek, before sitting down on the blanket. "You're so ungrateful, you're lucky to have such a nice boyfriend, you little shit." Robin says, joining Finney on the blanket.

They talk for about an hour or so until it is eventually pitch black outside.

"Should we get going now? It's pretty dark." Finney says. "Finn, that's the whole point." Robin says, rolling his eyes. Finney just gives him a confused look. "Finn, love, we are stargazing." Robin says, shaking his head. "OHHH. Aww Rob, who knew you could be so soft." Finney says, leaning over to hug Robin with all his strength.

As they watch the sky Finney points out everything he knows about the stars and space. While Robin just listens, enjoying his boyfriend rambling about the things he loves.

Eventually they have to go home. Robin drops Finney off at his house, but Finney is reluctant.

"Robinnnn, i don't wanna leave you yet." Finney whines, continuing to kiss Robin. Somehow Finney had convinced Robin to go to the backseat with him, not knowing his intentions. Robin breaks away from the kiss, putting his hands on Finneys waist. "Finn, we are literally infront of your house making out in the back of my car, you got to go." Robin says, slightly laughing.

Finney just groans sneaking in one slow kiss before climbing off of Robin, and opening the car door, getting out. Robin climbs back into the drivers seat. "Bye Rob, see ya tomorrow." Finney says, leaning into the car by the open window. "Mhm, bye Finn, love ya." Robin says, rolling the window up, while laughing at Finneys betrayed expression.

Finney rolls his eyes, but smiles anyway, walking up the pathway to his house. Robin watches him until he gets into his house, and drives away with a lovesick smile on his face.

may have mistakes 🫶