let go

A/N: 6 DAYS TILL I SEE MY FAV PERSON AGAIN AHHHH

this definitely has spelling mistakes but i'm not going over it so deal with it.

I also rushed the ending so forgive me🫡

1,763 words

Robin pulls away from the heated kiss, making Finney try to follow his lips. When Finney feels Robin lean back in the drivers seat, he opens his eyes, confused. He leans away as far as he can since he's in the others lap.

The two of them are in Robins hand me down toyota,  just enjoying their time together.

Robin chuckles at Finneys confused expression, rubbing circles into the other boys hips with his thumbs. "I want to ask you something." Robin states,  bringing a hand up to place on Finneys cheek.

Finney nods, "Yeah, what's up?" He asks. "This is going to be a lot okay?" Robin warns, looking deep into Finneys eyes.

"Just say it please." Finney asks, impatient. Robin sighs softly, sending Finney a small smile.

"When I turn 18 in 2 weeks, I want you to come with me. Not necessarily run away, but just come with me and be free. I have some family down in Texas that can help us find an apartment, give us some jobs." Robin informs, looking into Finneys eyes the entire time.

Finney leans away from Robins hand on his face, frowning slightly. "Robin, I don't know.." Finney says, biting his lip anxiously.

"You don't have to give me an answer right now baby. I just wanted to bring it up because i've been thinking about it for awhile." Robin reassures, running his hands up and down Finneys thighs.

"The thing is, my plan has always been to go to college. Hell, I've recently got acceptance letters from 2 of the colleges I wanted." Finney says, frowning at the boy infront of him.

"Oh, yeah.." Robin says, discouraged. Finney picks up on his tone, putting his hands on the sides of Robins face.

"No matter what we choose, i'll always stay with you." Finney promises, leaning down and kissing the other boy.

-
-

Robin blows out the candles of the small cake his mami and Finney had made, smiling. "mi hijo es tan grande! me vas a dejar pronto!" His mother says, kissing the other boys face all over.

Robin laughs, "ay mami, deténgase! ¡deténgase!" He says. She scoffs, smiling at the both of them, before leaving to her room.

Finney sits in the seat next to Robin, smiling softly at him. "You're such a mommy's boy." Finney says, pointing a teasing finger at Robin.

Robin scoffs, slapping Finneys finger away. "Shut up." He says, and they fall into a comfortable silence.

"I'm leaving tomorrow night, i'm packed already and everything." Robin says, breaking the silence.

"Oh." Is all Finney says, face drowning in sadness.

"I told mami my plan, she approves as long as I call her every night." Robin says, smiling sadly towards the end.

"That's good, I guess." Finney says, playing with his fingers in a nervous manner.

"Robin, I'm sorry. I'm going to the college upstate, Berks." Finney whispers, face falling into his hands.

Robin feels a lump rose to his throat. "Oh. That's good, I'm happy for you Finn." He says, running a hand through Finneys hair.

The motion makes the boy lift his face out of his hands, looking at Robin. "Thank you Rob." He says, smiling sadly.