let it out

A/N: Remember to check out my other Rinney story!
Also, Only 4 more chapters of this book before it ends, send in suggestions! 🫶

ages: 16
573 words

"Rob, get off, class started 5 minutes ago.." Finney says, trying to push Robin away. Robin just grunted, continuing to kiss Finneys neck. "Robin, we are literally in the school bathroom someone could walk in." Finney complains, letting out a gasp as Robin bites down.

"Robin I swear to fucking god." Finney warns. Robin groans, backing away from Finneys neck. "Asshead." Finney says, bending down to grab his bag off the floor. Robin slapping his ass as he does, before walking out of the bathroom. Finney grumbles under his breath.

Finney walks out of the bathroom, only to be shoved to the ground. He groans and turns around, sitting up. "What were you doing in there fag? I saw Robin walk out of there a minute ago. Rumor has it that you both are a couple of fags." Matty says, leaning down into Finneys face. "Matty i really don't have time for your shit today." Finney says, standing up.

Finney looks up, and is met with a fist colliding with his nose. "Shit!" Finney grunts. Another lunch lands on his face, knocking him down again. "Get out of this town faggot! You and your fucking boyfriend!" Matty says, climbing on top of Finney, punching him repeatedly. Finney manages to grab Marty's wrist, flipping them over so Finney was on top.

The commotion had caused students to go out in the hall, forming a circle around Finney and Matty. Finney was now copying Marty's moves, punching him repeatedly, getting all his years of pent up anger out. Matty is now close to being unconscious, as he stopped fighting back awhile ago. Finney doesn't stop, being fueled by the chants of his classmates.

Eventually he feels someone drag him off of Matty. Finney tries to get out of the persons grasp, "Finn, fucking stop!" Robin says into Finneys ear. Finney stops struggling, allowing himself to be dragged away by Robin. They get in Robins car and drive away, the drive being completely silent.

They walk into Robins bathroom, Finney sitting on the toilet lid. Robin grabs the supplies he needs to clean Finneys wounds. He kneels down infront of Finney, and gets to work. "I'm sorry Rob, i didn't mean to.." Finney whispers. "What the fuck do you mean?" Robin snaps back.

Finney flinches from the tone, "Matty said stuff, and he punched me first. I was just standing up for myself, like you've always told me to." Finney explains. Robin let's out a long sigh, "Finney i get it, but you almost made the fucker pass out, his face was like destroyed." Robin explains, now putting bandages on.

Finney just looks down, disappointing in himself. "I'm not mad at you or anything, i'm proud of you, but please just don't go as far as you did next time, ok?" Robin says, placing a quick kiss on Finneys forehead, before putting the supplies away. "Ok.." Finney says, sighing in defeat.

Robin give him a soft smile, leaning down to connect their lips. Finney hums into the kiss, placing his hands on Robins waist. Robin pulls away, looking into his eyes, before smacking Finneys head. "Use your head next time dipshit." Robin says, before walking out of the bathroom. Finney just grins, running after him.

may have mistakes🫶