together pt.2

A/N: hey y'all! thank you so much for 50k reads thats fucking insane! I don't deserve y'all. The next part i upload is gonna be..um...disappointing.

1,415 words

( 2 year timeskip)

It had been 2 years since Robin and Finney had made it out of hell itself. Robin had gone to therapy for a year, and was finally almost fully recovered. Finney had refused to go to any sort of therapist, they don't actually help you.

Both boys were 16, and were trying to just live life as much as they could. They were inseparable. They couldn't sleep without being next to the other, couldn't eat without being next to the other, they depended on eachother. That may not sound healthy, but it was their way of coping, so who cares?

They had returned to school 4 months after the kidnappings, and everyone avoided them. Everyone acted like they had the plague, they were scared of Robin and Finney. But, Robin and Finney didn't care, they only needed eachother.

Finney suffers with nightmares, horrible nightmares. One time one was so bad, he locked himself in his bathroom, sitting in the corner with a knife, thinking the grabber was after him. It took Robin 3 hours to get him out of there. They aren't as bad now, but they still happen.

Robin has terrible anxiety, more specifically separation anxiety. He can't be alone for too long, before he goes manic. He'll have horrible panic attacks, that have often lead him to have to visit the hospital a lot. That's mostly the reason why Finney and Robin are always together.

They trust and love eachother the most.

Of course, both of the boys love eachother more then they should, in a not so friend way. Both are too scared to confess to eachother, thinking they will ruin their beautiful friendship. So they choose to bury those feelings down, ignoring them.

-
-
-
-

Finney admires Robin, he looks up to the other boy. Even after the events of the grabber, Robin was still the strongest fighter he knew.

2 years later, their classmates have grown more mature, and don't avoid them like they had in middle school. Which also means girls swoon over Robin, i mean who wouldn't? Robin was so very attractive, looks and personality.

Robin had gained muscle, lost of arm muscle. Finney would catch himself drooling over his best friends arms a little too often. His lips were plump and chapped, only because he smoked and all that jazz. Finney still thinks they would feel incredibly soft under his own though.

His style was the same of course, bandana and all. His hair was the same, only a bit longer, and wavy. He had caught up to Finney height wise, both of them being 5'9.

Of course Robin was still a trouble maker, and a total nerd, that would never change. He still got into fist fights, even major fights sometimes, and Finney was always there to patch him up. Robin is still a total movie nerd, always rambling about his favorite movies, and the whole plot line.

Finney loved how Robin never changed, he wasn't scared to be himself. Finney loved Robin Arellano.

-
-
-
-

Robin thought Finney was the most beautiful piece of art. Finney was gorgeous to Robin, he didn't understand how no one else saw how beautiful his best friend is. At the same time, Robin was glad no one noticed. That meant he was able to have Finney as his own.

Finney hadn't changed. He was still the same shy, but outgoing boy. He was still a total nerd that was freakishly amazing at school, and he still had his passion for space. Robin loved his Finney.