sap

ages: 17

It was Friday. Gwen was at Susie's house like always and his dad was working the night shifts he had picked up to scrape up a little more money.

Robin knocks on Finneys door with a bag of snacks in hand for their usual movie date night. Finney answers the door a few seconds later. He was wearing a white tank top showing off his slight muscular arms and blue pajama pants.

Robin grinned and walked in going straight into Finneys room. Finney recently got a tv put in his room so they didn't have to sit in the living room anymore. Robin was very grateful for that. Finney walked in a few moments later.

"Hey Rob, what movie did you pick out?" Finney asked, sitting on his bed. "Back the Future, i couldn't really find anything else sooo.." Robin said putting the vhs into the player. Robin climbed onto Finneys bed, laying down in his back, motioning for Finney to join him.

Finney climbed over and layed down snuggling into Robins side, with his head on the others chest. They were about 20ish minutes into the movie when Finney could feel Robins hand travel up to his stomach, from where it had been placed on his hip.

Robin slipped his hand under Finneys tank top and started rubbing up his chest. Finney squirmed and looked up at Robin. Robin had his eyes glued to the screen enjoying the movie, acting like he had no clue what his hand was doing.

Finney sighed and took Robins hand away, bring it up to his face and kissing his knuckles. Robin looked down at him and grinned. "Come here Finn." Robin said. Finney scrambled quickly to straddle Robins lap. Robin just looked over Finneys face, admiring his boyfriend.

He took Finneys chin in his hand and dragged him down, smashing their lips together. They both tasted like grape soda and the chips they had been eating earlier but they didn't mind. Finney shut his eyes and kissed back.

He could feel Robins tongue licking his bottom lip, so Finney opened his mouth allowing Robin in. They both sat there sloppily making out and enjoying eachothers presence.

Robin put his hands in Finneys tank top again, running his hands over his sides. Finney let out a gasp at the feeling of Robins cold, rough hands on his skin. Robin smirked at the sound, and broke their kiss, moving  down to Finneys neck. Robin started placing kisses along it, drawing sweet noises out from his boyfriend. Robin stopped and looked at Finney again.

He placed one hand on the side of Finneys head, cupping his cheek. "You're so pretty mi amor." Robin said feeling like a love sick puppy. "Ugh babe stop being a sap." Finney said groaning, ducking his head down into Robins chest.

Robin just laughed and cradled Finney head where it was. Finney adjusted to where he was before their make out session and just gazed up at Robin. Robin looked down at him and just smiled at Finney, Finney returning the smile. Robin placed a kiss on Finneys forehead, and both turned back to the movie. Both of their hearts about to burst from love.

this is so sappy and just ugh

may have mistakes

sorry for a late update i try to update atleast once everyday🫶