look at me

ages: 16
496 words

It hurt, everything hurt. Finney couldn't feel his face or his hands. It wasn't his fault he had gotten beaten so badly. They had cornered him on his way home from the closest gas station, all he had wanted to do was get some snacks for him and Gwen for the movie they were going to watch.

He was currently walking to the only persons house that could make this sick situation a little better. Robins house was pretty close so he figured to go there. Once he got there he banged on the door hoping Robin would answer and not someone else. Luckily he did but Finney didn't like Robins face when he opened the door.

"Oh my fucking god Finney!" Robin looked so worried and sad it made Finney feel bad. Robin quickly pushed Finney inside, led him to the bathroom, and sat him down on the toilet. "I'll be right back Finney...jesus christ.." Robin said as he walked away to get the supplies he needed to help Finney. He returned as soon as he left and knelt down to start on Finneys face. "God love, what happened? Who did this?" Robin asked with mostly worry but a slight twinge of anger on his face. "Who do you think Rob..it's always them." Finney said looking ahead avoiding eye contact with Robin.

Finney heard Robin sigh and mutter under his breath and focused on fixing his boyfriend. He finished a few minutes later and lifted Finney up by his hands, and into Robins room where Robin sat him down onto his bed. Robin walked back into the bathroom to wash his hands without saying a word. He came back and straddled Finney, taking his head in his hands and pressing their foreheads together.

"Finn..please be more careful i hate seeing you like this.." Robin said staring into Finneys eyes. "Rob i swear i tried to fight back but there were 3 of them..they just overpowered me." Finney said looking away. "Look at me Finn.." Finney didn't look finding the ground oddly interesting. "Mi amor please.." Finney looked at robin with sad sleepy eyes.

"I love you..ok Finn? I hate those bastards so much, i want to kill them." Robin whined and Finney giggled. "I love you too Rob..i'm sorry for worrying you.." Finney said grasping Robins hands that were on his face and turning his head to plant kisses on Robins hands.

Robin smiled sleepily at him and rolled over so his side was on the mattress. Finney layed down as well turning to Robin to look at him. Robin took Finneys chin and dragged him closer to place soft pecks on his lips. Finney smiled into the kisses and pulled out of Robins grasp, laid his head on Robins chest, and closed his eyes. "Goodnight Finn.." Robin said kissing his head. They were going to be alright.

may have spelling mistakes idfk
thanks for 300 reads 🫶