he was always there

A/N: This book is almost over and it's honestly making me sad thinking about it lol. Thank you for all the support on my other Rinney book.🫶

355 words

Finney had survived. Was it worth it though? All of those other children were dead. Finney felt guilt, he couldn't save them.

It had been a few months since he escaped, and it was getting easier. He returned to school a month after the kidnapping, not that he wanted to. Gwen was there with him, she was always trying her best to make her brother happy.

It just wasn't enough. Finney had nightmares almost every night, he would try to avoid sleep so he wouldn't have to relive those horrible memories. Finney felt as if he was going insane, and he hated it.

The bullying got worse, of course it did. People had no sympathy for him, especially not people from school. They thought of him as the bad guy, not the grabber. Finney would never understand them, and he never tried too.

Finney still had Robin though. Robin was always there to listen to him, he was such a nice listener. Finney would tell him all his problems, not holding back. Finney felt safe with Robin, he loved Robin.

He could never say it out loud with words though. That would ruin everything, and Finney didn't want that. He kept it to himself, he didn't want to be more of a burden then he already was.

Finney finally decided he would write to Robin about his feelings. So, Finney poured his heart out onto the letter. He would take the letter to Robin next time he saw him.

Finney was running to Robin, he needed to do it now or he would never be able to do it.

Once he got to Robin he sat down, and opened the letter. Finney placed it against the tombstone, and sobbed. He cried until he possibly couldn't anymore.

"We'll see eachother soon mi amor, i promise." Finney says, standing up and walking away. He meant his promise, he was never one to break them.

may have mistakes 🫶