Finally

ages: 16
493 words

Robin and Finney were chilling at Robins house like every saturday night. Robin had put on some classic old scary movie and they were leaning on eachother with Finneys head on Robins shoulder. Truth is Robin was dying a bit on the inside. He's had the most massive crush on finney ever since the first time he had come over to help him with math. Which was about 3 years ago, pathetic right?

He's tried to give the tiniest of tiniest hints but of course Finney didn't notice. The whole week he had been trying to figure out how to make a big move on him but he had nothing. "Robin you good? You look constipated with that face you have right now." Finney said with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Shut up dipshit." Robin said pushing Finneys head away with his hand. "No but seriously is something wrong? You look..uh..confused?" Finney said with a uncertain voice as he looked Robin in the eyes. "Uh, yeah i'm good dude..don't worry." Robin said with a not so convincing smile. They stared at eachother until Robin looked away gluing his eyes back to the movie.

Robin could feel Finney staring at him. "What Finney?" Robin asked getting irritated. "Robin you can tell me anything you know? what's wrong?" Finney said sounding really concerned. Robin turned to him and just kind of stared at Finney trying to figure out what to say. "You're really pretty Finney." Robin said accidentally, when he realized what he said he quickly put a hand over his mouth.

Finney was shocked at first but then quickly gave robin a soft smile. "Thank you Rob..you're not to bad yourself." Finney said still staring at Robin. Robin took the hand away from his own mouth and stared back into Finneys eyes. "Finney..i'm sorry but can i..um..kiss you..?" Robin said, he was certain his face was so red at this point it was embarrassing.

Finney also turned red and giggled a little it sounded nervous and joyful. Finney leaned in and took Robins face in his hands, and kissed him. Robin was shocked, completely still, and still coming to his senses that this was finally happening. When Robin finally woke from his "trance" he kissed back. Putting his hands on Finneys hips and leaning back against the couch arm rest. Finney got the memo and straddled Robins hips.

They kept giggling in between the kisses both so happy this was finally happening. Robin was rubbing shapes into finneys hips and smiling so hard he was barely kissing back. After awhile Finney finally pulled away, just looking down at Robin in a daze. Robin felt naked under Finneys intense gaze.

Finally Finney broke it giggling, and fell on top of Robin, wrapping his arms around the others middle. Robin hugged back, hugging his waist. They fell asleep to the credits of the movie rolling, forgotten.

this may have spelling mistakes idk💀
also thank you for 200 reads on this :)