two

"I'm telling you," Bokuto said with a smile and grabbed Akaashi's arm, "I found a fake girlfriend."

Akaashi raised his eyebrows not believing him just like the rest of his friends.

Bokuto crossed his arms and knitted his eyebrows.

"Who would agree to fake date you?" Suna asked showing a bit of interest.

"She's perfect for the position," Bokuto smiled and Atsumu snorted.

"That sounds like you're literally hiring someone," Osamu said and Kuroo nodded.

"You should consider that as well. It doesn't sound too bad," Kuroo said and Bokuto shook his head.

"Don't you listen to me? I found a girl and she isn't interested in me at all and she agreed."

Sugawara raised an eyebrow. "Doesn't that mean she's interested if she agreed."

"I don't think so, I needed some time to persuade her," Bokuto said and Atsumu laughed.

"Please tell me you begged on your knees Bo-san."

Kuroo snorted and Bokuto pouted with knitted eyebrows.

His expression brightened. "There she is," he exclaimed and jumped up. Everyone followed his gaze but there were too many people to make out who he meant.

"You're gonna meet her now so that you believe me." And with that Bokuto walked off towards the coffee machine and where you could get food.

"He really got someone to agree?" Osamu raised an eyebrow as they watched their friend walk up to the crowd.

He threw his arms in the air and said something. Everyone waited for a girl in the crowd to react and when she did they all froze and were shocked.

"He got her?!" Kuroo exclaimed recognising the girl. He had seen her in the hallways before and basically everyone had a crush on her.

"You've gotta be kidding me," Atsumu mumbled as they watched the girl turn around giving Bokuto a small smile while Suna quickly took a picture.

~~~~~

Katana was annoyed by the time she had lunch break.

Ikeda Katashi, the football club's captain, asked her out again. It had been the third time this week and even though she always rejects him coldly, he just doesn't get the hint.

With a huff she entered the crowded cafeteria to get herself a huge cup of coffee. All the happily chatting people only getting further on her nerves.

She still had so much homework to do, thanks to procrastination, and needed some caffeine for studying and for calming her nerves.

Luckily, she had no classes left that day and planned on finishing her homework, that was due to the next two days, in the library.

That was until a familiar voice reached her ears just as she was about to leave with her coffee.

"Hey hey, Kata-chan!"

Katana stopped in her tracks upon hearing his voice and turned around. When she saw her 'boyfriend' approaching her, she put a small polite smile on her face. "Kabuto-san."

Upon hearing the name, he stopped and pressed his lips together, raising his eyebrows slightly.

She covered her mouth with her hand and snickered. "Sorry, I can't help it. But you're my Kabuto-san now."

He waved it off immediately and glanced over his shoulder briefly. "Do you want to sit with me and my friends?" He asked and shot her a smile.

She followed his gaze over his shoulder but she couldn't make out which table he was looking at. Raising her eyebrows, she let out a sigh.