twenty

"Where's Shoyo?" Katana asked when she didn't see the orange-haired boy sitting in his usual place.

"He has to retake a test," Atsumu said with a full mouth, earning a look of disapproval from Sugawara.

She chuckled and shook her head at the blond twin. She sat down beside him and pulled out the sweets she brought from Miyagi when she had visited her parents. "This is for you guys. I forgot to bring them yesterday." She smiled awkwardly.

Atsumu's face lit up at the huge amount of sweets and he dropped his chopsticks, immediately grabbing one. "Thanks!" He shouted way too loudly making her giggle at his silliness.

"You're welcome." She smiled when all the guys thanked her and split the sweets up in fair parts.

Atsumu pouted when the huge amount was separated to a small amount. Katana nudged his side and leaned closer to him, "Next time, I'll bring you some extra sweets, okay?" He smirked, looking at the others and nodded, already happy that he would get more than them the next time.

"Are you free on Saturday?"

Kuroo's question had her shift her attention from Atsumu to him. "Yes, I am," she said and nodded.

The black-haired male smiled. "We're throwing a surprise party for Hinata'sbirthday. Are you in?" Katana nodded right away, she wouldn't want to miss her little tangerine's birthday. A mischievous grin grew on Kuroo's face. "You'll be the perfect distraction for him."

Katana raised an eyebrow. "What?"

Kenma looked up from his phone and looked at her. "You need to take him out so that they can prepare the house for the party." He turned back to his phone, "Pretend that you don't know it's his birthday."

Kuroo immediately nodded, "Knowing you're Tooru's friend, be a bit dramatic. No be dramatic a lot. I'll text you when you can bring him home. The kid likes you the most." Kuroo shook his head.

"That's kinda sad though, he's known you guys longer than her," Suna commented, making Atsumu glare at him.

Katana snickered and nodded. She turned to Kuroo and smiled. "Don't worry babe, consider the job done."

"Katana-san!" Hinata's excited voice reached them as he jogged up to their table. "Are you coming to our practice match after school?" She nodded to which he clapped and jumped in the air.

This guy has enough energy for the both of us. She rolled her eyes playfully as he sat down and stuffed his face with his lunch. With a fond smile she watched him, already getting excited for the upcoming match. Never would she have thought that she would watch a volleyball match with excitement again.

~~~~~

Katana sighed and looked at her watch as she left the library. She still had half an hour before the match would start. Great, I have enough time to wish them good luck.

The black-haired girl stopped in her tracks when a girl stood in front of her. A smirk grew on her face when she recognized her as the girl who told her to stay away from Tooru and Bokuto when she was out with the latter.

The brunette shot her a deadly glare. "Morita Katana," she spat, her name leaving her mouth like venom.

Katana only raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side. If she says anything stupid again, I'm gonna break her face this time.

"Who do you think you are?" The girl asked her.

Katana already had enough and rolled her eyes and sighed. "Listen girl, I don't really know you and I'd like to keep it that way. Now get out of my way." She only hoped that the girl would soon be done with her threat.