four

"What the fuck was that about?!" Katana exclaimed as soon as they entered an empty classroom, throwing her hands in the air. Bokuto gulped not answering her.

"Did you get hit in the head with a volleyball?!" She balled her fists. He shook his head and she let out groan. "I thought they were okay with knowing it. You do realize we have to act all couply now in front of them as well. Go and tell them the truth or I won't help you out anymore."

Bokuto only let out a breath and Katana stopped in her tracks looking at him, her mouth falling open slighlty.

"That's what you wanted," she whispered more to herself before addressing him directly. "That's what you've been thinking about earlier right?"

"Listen," he finally spoke up and stepped closer to her, "It becomes more realistic that way."

She huffed and rolled her eyes, "At least warn me next time."

"Does that mean you're not breaking up with me?" Bokuto asked with a huge smile.

"But only because you seem like a decent person and I don't want to disappoint your friends, they are nice people," she quickly said and looked up at him, narrowing her eyes. At that moment she noticed how tall he actually was compared to her. While Katana was about 165 cm he was around 190 cm.

She let out a small groan and balled her fists. "I hate you Kabuto-san," she huffed out and his smile widened.

"I take that as your love language," he said and she pressed her lips together.

"Whatever," she mumbled and stretched out her hand. "Give me your phone."

He knitted his eyebrows. "Why?"

Katana mumbled something under her breath as she rolled her eyes. "I'm dating you but I don't even have your phone number, idiot," she snapped and his mouth formed an o.

He quickly pulled out his phone and placed it on her palm. He awkwardly waited until she typed in her number.

"I think we should meet tomorrow morning since it's Saturday and we don't have any classes. You know, to get to know each other a bit more," she said as she gave him his phone back.

He nodded with a smile. "I know a cafe with great waffles."

Her eyes sparkled and she smiled, "Really?" She had tried to find a cafe in Tokyo which had great waffles but she never found one. And she missed having waffles as the cafe back at home had great ones.

He chuckled and gave her a smile. Katana realized what she just did and cleared her throat, her smile disappearing immediately.

"I'll text you the location," Bokuto told her and she nodded.

"Well," she put a strand of her black hair behind her ear, "See you tomorrow." She walked past him out of the classroom and to her next class.
Bokuto sighed and watched her leave. "Aw man," he mumbled, "I wanted to ask her to come to volleyball practice."

~~~~~

I should have agreed on a later time.

She cursed herself as she was walking to the cafe where she would meet Bokuto at.

She wanted to get back into bed since it was way too cold for her outside. Even though she liked winter more, the cold when she just woke up to go out annoyed her on another level. Morning cold was not funny.

It was just before 9 AM when she reached the cafe. He was already waiting for her and smiled when he saw her walking up to him. "Good morning!" He greeted her.