three

The next few days were not really different for Katana. It was the stupid go to college go back home and regret your life decisions routine.

The only thing she noticed, was that she was noticed more and some females even gave her really hostile looks. She couldn't really care less about that but it annoyed her that her not even official relationship was somehow official among the students there.

Luckily, no one had confronted her about it so far but it would only be a matter of time until that happened.

I fucking jinxed it.

She cursed herself when the soccer club's captian, Ikeda Katashi, approached her. She tried to ignore him by not looking in his direction and walking away.

That didn't work as he called out her name. She stopped and turned around to face him. He was around Sugawara's height and had short blond hair. His eyes were dark brown almost black and he had that stupid grin on his face that most girls swooned over.

His face was beautiful and symestrical, there was no denying that he was the whole package but Katana didn't like him for no reason. It was an immediate dislike when she met him for the first time and they hadn't even spoken a word to each other. He could be a nice guy but once there's this feeling of dislike, he could be the perfect boy and Katana would still not like him. That's just how it is and she didn't even try to like him either.

Katana sighed as he stopped in front of her and put his hands in his pockets sending her a charming smile.

The girl raised an eyebrow when he didn't say anything but only smiled at her. "Can I help you?"

He snapped out of his trance and awkwardly chuckled. "Uhm, yeah," he said, "I heard that you're dating Bokuto."

Katana tensed slightly and raised her eyebrows higher. "And how does that concern you?"

"Well, I found that weird since I've never seen the two of you together. And well, you kind of never mentioned him either," Ikeda said and looked at Katana, not averting his eyes as if he wanted to detect her lying.

"Yeah, I've never mentioned anything else from my life either to you," Katana shot him a tight smile and his ears turned pink.

Fucking idiot.

"I didn't want to, well, uhm, I just thought it was a rumour and thought you should know," he stuttered and tried to avoid eye contact.

"Thanks," she commented with sarcasm dripping from her mouth and rolled her eyes.

"Sorry for invading your private life," he said and let out a breath but quickly put on a smile, "Maybe I can make it up to you. Are you free this weekend."

She crossed her arms and furrowed her brows. "You do realize these aren't rumours, do you?" she asked and he sweatdropped. Never would she have thought that this situation would be useful for her as well and smiled to herself.

"I- uh," he stuttered out but Katana cut him off.

"You're seriously asking me out when I didn't even affirm or negate your question? Please, that's a pathetic move," she said and slightly shook her head as his whole face got red.

She couldn't help but be cold to him. Normally, she wasn't a cold person and was always trying to be kind to strangers, trying not to judge people she didn't know. However, her dislike toward this guy was something else even though he didn't even do anthing to her.

Just when she wanted to turn on her heels and walk away, she saw Bokuto turning the corner behind Ikeda. When he saw her he grinned and waved, approaching her.