No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 14

Chapter Fourteen

I hated showering at night. It was something I never did. Ever. Until now, when I needed to get away from my family. I had texted my dad, telling him to get home asap, and then my mom saying the Happy-Go-Luckies had showed up. 

I was in the shower, the one that was connected to my room. Chase knocked on the door, "can I come in?" he asked. I was standing there, naked, with the water running so it'd get hot.

"I'm naked," I said. 

"And I'm alone. We make a great couple," he said. I could tell he was rolling his eyes.

I jumped in the shower, sliding the unclear glass door shut. The door opened and I could see the black blob of Chase walk in. "I just don't want them to come find me and start talking to me," he said, and I could tell he had sat down on the counter top.

"They're really nosey, so I guess that's a good idea," I said, grabbing my shampoo. 

"What do I say when they ask why I'm here?"

"I don't know... Exchange student?"

"Oh yes, becau's meh bloody accent is just so wicked, and when I furrst met em I wa'n't talkin' like dis," he said in a really bad British accent. I giggled. 

"You're so cute," I said.

"Does that mean I can get in the shower with you?"

"Nope," I said. "I don't like the idea of a horny teenage boy, naked, with a naked girl, in the same shower. Doesn't sound very fun, if you ask me."

"I'm not horny," he mumbled, "I'm in love. There's a difference."

I didn't say anything. He got up and left the bathroom. I didn't know if I had hurt him, or if he was embarressed. I hurried in the shower, and then got out. I put on a towel, and walked into my room. Chase wasn't here. 

I threw on some clothes, and then pulled my hair into a pony tail. I walked into his room, and he was on his phone. "Yeah, dude, whatever. I just need some, okay? ... Yes I'm stressed out." He growled. "I'll go over tonight," he said. "Yeah, bye." I pretended as if I was just walking up to his room, and I pulled him over to me. He threw his old TracPhone on the bed and kissed me. 

"Are you mad at me?" I mumbled.

"No," he raised an eye brow. 

"You're in love with me?" I smirked.

He smirked back, and picked me up from behind my knees. He pushed me against the door and pressed his lips to mine. "Who were you talking to?"

"Old friend. I need cigarettes..." He mumbled. "Or weed."

I pursed my lips to the side, "I don't like drugs,"

"I'm stressing out..." he whispered and pecked my lips. "Your mom said that my Aunt was right on the line of having enough money," he put his head down on my shoulder, still holding me up against the door. "I don't want to leave... If she can just not get her money for a few months... I'll be free," he mumbled.

"If you live with her, then we'll still see each other," I said.

"Not as much as I need," he whispered and kissed my neck. 

"Let's go face these crazy relitives..."

"What's my excuse?"

"You're from Germany..." I kissed his lips. 

"Ich weiß nicht" he whispered in my ear.

"Huh?"

"Ich weiß Deutsch..." he smiled. 

"Damn... I should get with some German guy, kinda sexy." I smirked.

"Du bist sehr schön..." he whispered.

"What's that mean?"

"That you're very beautiful," he smiled. "Ich liebe dich," he whispered.

"Huh?"

"Nothin'" he smirked and set me down.

"How do you know German?" I asked quietly.

"I took German before I got accused." he opened the door and pushed me through it.