No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 27

Chapter Twenty-Seven

Although I didn't care much about Jalice or Jordon, I still wanted to know if they were alright. Seeing a police in a stretcher freaked me out. I held onto Chase and he brought me over to my mothers car. She looked like she could jump out and scream at my school for not being better secured. 

"I'm just glad all the students are alright." She said harshly. 

"Mom," I said. She drove us home before having to leave to go back to work. 

I sat on the couch with Chase. "Are you alright?" He asked me quietly, petting my hair.

"Of course I am," I mumbled. "Was it Devann?" I asked the question which I'm sure everyone in my class was thinking when the code one call happened. 

"I'm not sure, Sammy." He kissed my hand. There was a knock on my door, and I got up to get it, thinking it would be Jalice or someone else I knew. It was Levi. 

"Why is Levi here?" 

"Let him in," Chase mumbled, "it'll only be a minute."

I opened the door, and Levi smiled at me, petting my head. "How's it going chicky?" He winked at me and shut the door behind him. 

"Shoes off," I mumbled. Levi ignored me, because Chase came up to us. 

"Was it him?" Chase asked with a slight glare. 

"Yeah," Levi nodded slowly. 

"Was what him? Who's him?" I asked.

"It was Devann," Chase whispered.

"How the fuck do you know?!" I growled at Levi.

"Aye, chicka, chill your shit. Devann's my brother," I stared at this freak of nature standing in my house.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled at him.

"Baby," Chase said, "He has nothing to do with Devann anymore."

"Get out." I said to both of them. "How could you not tell me? Yes, I am over reacting, but seriously?! You could have at least told me! How could you be friends with someone related to an asshole like Devann?!" I pushed him, and Chase just let me. He grabbed my hands after I went to punch his chest. 

"Sam!" he said, "They have nothing to do with eachother," he kissed my clenched fist.

"Then how does he know it was Devann?!" 

"Devann's been living in my basement." Levi said.

"Leave my house please" I said calmly. Levi opened the door and left, while I turned swiftly and walked to my room. 

"Baby," Chase said, following me. "I didn't think it would matter. And in all truth, I didn't know they were living together."

"I hope Levi gets sent to jail for having a prisoner in his house." I growled. 

"Baby," he said, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. It hurt my shoulder, but I wasn't going to tell him that. "Levi is stupid, I know. He's a moron, in fact. He shouldn't have kept Devann in his house, I know," he kissed my fist yet again. 

I collapsed on my bed because my emotion took over. I had punched and hit the boy I love, I yelled and screamed at his best friend. What have I become? Who am I?