No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 36

Chapter Thirty Six

After Chase left, I stayed. I called my mom, telling her where I was. Explaining where Chase was. She didn't mind at all. She said she needed time alone with my father, and she would be calling me out of school.

I was looking around the lake house when I found Chase's stuff. He had a pile of cash sitting in his drawer. There was a pack of cigarettes as well. I didn't know what time he'd be back. I still wondered what he was saving his money for. But I guess they were paying him in cash. I figured it had been two weeks and three days that he had had this job. He had over seven hundred dollars sitting here.

As I walked throughout the house I noticed he had left me a little note.

Text if you need me, love

There was a number attached and I pulled out my freshly charged phone, texting him.

I wrote: I hate being alone, when are you coming back?

I'll be home in an hour, he wrote. I sent a heart and looked at the clock on my phone. It was almost four. I sighed a little and leaned back into the big, cushy couch, it had only been used a few times considering the lack of sitting here after swimming in the lake. I flicked on the TV, and there was none.

        Groaning, I found a movie to watch. At least the DVD player was intact. I laid down, resting my head on the arm of the couch.

When I heard the front door open, almost two hours after I had texted him, I could hear Chase giggling lightly. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Mm, sweetheart," he whispered and kissed my check, then jaw, then neck

"Mm?" I smiled.

"Why're you sleeping, sweetie? You have all night to sleep." I felt his smile press against my cheek.

"Why are you giggling, baby?" I smiled at him.

"I've been planning tonight for a while," he kissed my lips. "How's your movie?"

"I haven't really been paying attention," I said.

"Well, go back to your nap," he kissed my lips. "And I'll cook us some food."

I pulled him down by his shoulders and he fell onto me, "Baby," he said and tried to hold his weight off of me. I pulled his face to me and started to kiss him. "Aren't you hungry?" he mumbled and pulled away. I glared and pulled him back.

"How am I supposed to do anything with this?" he mumbled and I just smiled.

"Well, I know of a few things that could happen," I said with innocent eyes. He grabbed a fist full of my hair, kissing me.

"Don't go ruining my plans to seduce you."

"I think I already ruined them by seducing you, Mr. Raven." He pushed himself off of me, glared in a loving manner, and headed to the kitchen.