No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 3

Chapter Three

The next morning was stress filled. Chase was up before me, and had showered and gotten ready as if he actually wanted to bring me to Hell. Which was exactly what was would happen.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a red shirt, and my jeans were a nice, faded blue. My red heels were the same color as my shirt. My hair was perfect today, every blonde curl stayed in place in a side pony, and I wore a bandana around my neck.

He smiled as I stood in front of him. He was wearing his black jeans, and another obscure writing shirt. This one had a grave stone and a few skulls. He was wearing Vans sneakers, and his lip rings were matching his hair -- blacker then black. Along with his thin eye liner.

He was adorable.

"Ready, guys?" my mom yelled to us.

"Yup" I said and walked out towards her. I sat in the passenger seat and my mom gave me that same look as last night.

I got out of the car as we pulled up to the school. I threw my book bag over my shoulder, she rolled down the tinted window, "have fun at school, you two!" she said. "I'll be here at three to pick you up!"

And off she went.

I sighed, "what?" Chase asked.

"If my friends hate me because of you..." I glared at him.

"Then they wont talk to you, and you'll be stuck with the emo, right?" he smirked.

"Yes." I mumbled and started walking into the school. "Just don't talk to my friends." He just smirked and shook his head. I stood at the front desk, "hi. We need a visitor pass..." I said softly to the young lady.

"Name of visitor," she said.

"Chase... uh,"

"Raven," he said to help me out. She handed him a sticky name paper that had the word "VISITOR" on the top. "No way in hell am I fuckin' wearing this on my God damn shirt." he said as we walked away.

"Then just keep in it your pocket. I don't want to get in trouble for having a delinquent in my presents."

He rolled his blue eyes.

"Sam!" I heard my boyfriend's voice. I turned fast and smiled at him.

"Hey baby," I said before kissing him. He glanced at Chase, who stood next to us. He rolled his eyes yet again. "This is Chase." I mumbled.

"Devann." My boyfriend said, staring at Chase like he was going to kill him. "Just save yourself the time, and stay away from her."

"It's not like that," I mumbled but Chase had already went off.

"You're kidding, right? Little miss Goody Two Shoes, and me? I couldn't even go on a date with her. What fun would that be? She's harmless." Chase gave me a smirk.

"Shut up, Chase" I glared.

"She couldn't hurt a fly. Actually, I take it back. She probably could hurt a fly, but she wouldn't. She's too good to get her little hands dirty enough to kill the fuckin' thing," he said.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Devann yelled at Chase.

"Who do I think I am? I think I'm the popular jock who was a sexy girlfriend, and has a million and two friends," he smirked at Devann.

I pulled away from Devann and grabbed Chase's arm. "I'll see you later!" I yelled to my boyfriend. I glared at Chase. "I'm going to kill you!" I hissed.

"He's a tool."

"He's my boyfriend!" I continued to hiss.

"Lemme guess, hockey player?" he smiled, refurring to last nice when I was so involved with the hockey game.

"He hates hockey." I said.

"What do you guys have in common than?" I just glared at Chase. "Same friends? The popular crowd? Rich parents?"

"Are you harrassing me right now?" I stopped walking, and reached out for my locker. Chase stood beside me.

"No. I'm simply asking what you and your boytoy have in common."

"Nothing, okay?!" I growled. "I don't even know why I like him! He hates everything I love." I mumbled.

"See, now we're getting somewhere," he said softly and I felt his finger brush my cheek, pushing a curl out of my face. I slapped his hand. "And back to square one." he said.

"Can you please just be nice to my other friends?" I sighed and stared up into his blue eyes.

"Only if you promise to pout more. It's kinda turning me on."

"Oh my gosh, you're nasty...." I mumbled. I closed the locker, turning to face him. "Just please be nice to them..."

"I would have been nice to Mr. Footieball Jock if he hadn't told me to stay away from you. Because obviously, I'll be spending a lot of time with you."

"What do you mean?"

He stared at me, "you really think I'm going home?" he asked softly.

I looked down, "Well, yeah... I mean..."

"I'll pick up some clothes. That's it." He said and looked away. I saw him blink hard, and I felt terrible. I put my arm around his waist and hugged him from the side.