No More Goody Two Shoes 46 - and update

Hey guys! I know I've been pretty MIA lately, but I just got back into writing all over again. I'm going to finish this one up today; adding all the final chapters - there is about 50 chapters, and one 'epilogue' chapter. 

I have another story that I will be posting the first chapter of too. I don't have a name for it yet, but will most likely post the beginning of it this coming week! 

Please vote and comment, let me know your thoughts, yatta yatta :) 

I laid in the tub with steaming water. I loved this tub. My eyes were closed until I heard the door creak open. I watched as Chase, shirtless, stepped into the bathroom. He was sweating a lot and smiled at me. His short black hair was a mess like he'd been running his fingers through it over and over.

"What have you been up to?" I raised my eyebrows at him. His smile didn't fade.

"Gym," he flexed his arms at me. He stood at the edge of the tub, my arms reached up and pulled him towards me. "I would love to get in there with you, my sweetheart, but I think I'd rather take a cold shower."

"I'll just watch," I smiled at him. The glass shower was directly in front of me while leaning against the tub this way. He rolled his fiery blue eyes and pulled off his gym shorts.

Chase was the only thing I could think about. It was Saturday night, and I had fell asleep on the couch watching Family Guy. "Hey," he whispered to me, shaking me a little.

"Hur?" I groaned.

"Let's go to the bedroom," my eyes opened and I saw the time. Two AM. I nodded and saw him smile huge at me. "You. Are. So. Beautiful." he whispered slowly. "I will never get enough of you."

He lifted me in his arms and held me against his chest, "I think this is the first time you've let me carry you without you throwing a fist or telling me your capabilities of walking." he smiled down. "Where would you like to sleep?" he whispered soft.

"With you," I shut my eyes. He laid me carefully on the bed after throwing back the top blanket. I waited for him to lay down, and then leaned on his chest, my hand running over his stomach and hips.

"You know," I whispered, "when you left me," he glared, "I use to have the teddy bear. I couldn't sleep without it..." I continued, "This one time I told myself I didn't need the bear, I put it away in my closet and I swear I heard it talk to me." I shook my head against him, "Stupid bear."

"Do you still have it?" he whispered.

"Maybe," I smiled at him.

I leaned forward to kiss him. The blue of his eyes pierced through me like never before.

He collapsed beside me, our breathing both extremely rapid. "Oh my God," he whispered.

I stared at him, a smile on my face to match his, "don't ever... leave me," I whispered back between breaths.

"You're so perfect for me." he rubbed my back. A moment of silence fell between us as we caught our breath. He seemed fine with me being here, but I couldn't be sure. When will my stay be no longer accepted? "Do I have to go home?" I whispered.

He nodded slowly. "I don't want you to, but..." he sighed lightly, "how do I say this?" he mumbled to himself. "I don't want you to go. You need to face Kyle and just tell him how it is.... How is it?" he mumbled.

"I don't want to see him anymore." I whispered. "I don't want you as my lawyer." I whispered even softer.

"What?" he sat up, "you don't have a choice, Samantha."