No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 43

Hello all!!! 

Lately I've noticed a TON of complaints regarding EVERYTHING. And let me tell you, it gets annoying. If you have nasty things to say about my story, my characters, and my choice of words, feel free to message me privately instead of commenting on the story about such feelings. Thank you, and have a great time reading "chapter" 43!!!

Chapter Forty Three

"Chase," I shook my head, "I just --"

"I'm so sorry, Sam, I couldn't keep that in. I know what you're going through right now, all I'm asking is that maybe we spend some more time together once this has blown over." he cut me off and left me hanging.

I nodded, he sighed lightly. "I'm sorry," I whispered.

"May I kiss you?" He asked. I looked at my hands, bending my fingers and pushing them together. I didn't want anything else in the world besides Chase.

"Yes," I lifted my head to look at his expression but his mouth was already on mine. His hands went to my face, holding me against his lips. I kissed him back, our lips following each other. He pulled away reluctantly, leaning his forehead on mine.

"You make me numb," he whispered, "It's a relief to not fe-." he kissed me before he could even finish his last word. "Let's get you home," he whispered softly against my lips and pulled away.

I sat back in the seat and breathed out heavily. Chase buckled back up and floored in down the road. He swung the car into my driveway, in front of the Chevy. The front door flung open, "Oh shit," I mumbled. "Thank you, Chase, for dinner, and everything. I will be in touch," I said fast and unbuckled and got out.

I walked fast up the walkway and Chase sat in the driveway still. "Where were you?! Who is that?!" Kyle yelled.

"I told you," I lied, "I had a company party in New York tonight, that's just a friend from work," I waved aimlessly at the black Mazda. Chase pulled out of the driveway and headed back towards New York.

"You did NOT tell me," He said and I looked up at him.

"Yes I did!" I said. He glared at me and slapped my face. It was hard, but I couldn't believe what he had just done. By the look on his face, he couldn't believe what he had done either.

"Oh my God," he whispered and tried to hug me, "Sam, I'm sorry!" He pulled me against him but I struggled out of his grasp.

"Fuck you, Kyle!" I hissed at him and he stood in the mud room, shocked.

"Fuck you, Sam, lying bitch." he growled. I turned to him.

"Lying? Bitch? What about you and Kathy? Huh?" I hissed at him, my cheek burned from his hands contact.

He walked away from me and went to our bedroom. I sat in the living room and cried softly to myself. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it. It was from Chase.

Everything okay?

I started at this. Thinking about what to say. I decided to tell him what had happened. I left out the slap. But as quick as I hit send, I got another text:

Did he hit you?

I sighed and typed in a simple "yes". Kyle stormed out of the bedroom.

"You are a liar," he mumbled as he walked by me. I went to the bedroom to slip out of the dress and put on some tight jeans and a tank top. I looked at my phone after changing. There was no answer and two minutes later there was rapid knocking on the door. I jumped up to get it but Kyle appeared and pushed me away from the door, I tripped on myself and landed on the floor.