No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 17

Chapter Seventeen

"I'm here for good," he said softly, after hearing my worrying rant of how I didn't want him to disapear again. "Ovbiously, we need each other," he kissed my lips softly, I felt his finger run down my wrist, over all the cuts. "I don't want you to do this anymore," he whispered against my lips.

"Only if you dont," I whispered back. He nodded. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked again. I stared him in the eyes. 

"I don't know," I said softly. He ran his fingers along my cheek. 

"I just want you to be happy again," he said. "I'll kill that motherfucker if it makes you smile. I'll make him suffer," he whispered. "I know he's going to jail, but still. He deserves more then that," he hissed.

I ran my fingers down his bare chest. "I'll smile when he's locked up," I said. 

He rubbed his face, "How can I make you smile?" he whispered and nuzzled his face into my neck.

I didn't answer, because in all truth, I didn't know. 

"I fucking hate him," I whispered.

Chase pulled away from me, staring at me. "Excuse me?"

"I... I said I hate him...?"

"You swore?" his lips held a straight line.

"Yeah, I swear a lot now...." I mumbled, slightly embaressed.

"Don't swear, it's unhealthy, and it makes you seem weak," he stared at me.

"Weak?"

"You're anger is bottled inside of you, and every time you swear you let it out. It makes you weak, when you're strong enough to hold in your swears and hatered, it makes you stronger," he said and pushed away one of my tears. 

"I am weak," I mumbled. He shook his head, kissing my lips lightly.

School was hell. Devann wasn't here, obviously, but all his friends were. His friends, the ones he never let me meet, the ones who didn't like me to begin with. And now, I was with the emo, and they just hated me more. Other then Jordon, he was everyones friend.

I was walking in the hall, alone. I saw his followers. I didn't know their names, but I heard them all swearing at me. 

"Come on," Chase said as he appeared out of no where. He pulled me towards the doors, when one of the jocks pulled Chase backwards, away from me. Chase was being thrown against lockers. But I was being pushed in another direction. I screamed and kicked but he wouldn't let me go. 

I punched him in the stomach and he pushed me against a wall. I kneed him in his privates, and he doubled over. I pushed him over and saw that no one else was around. "Chase!" I yelled, but there was no answer. 

I ran down the hall, looking for them. They couldn't have gotten far. A teacher opened her door, and stared at me. "What's going on?"

"Nothing" I said and kept walking. I heard people yelling, and then ran towards it. There was teachers surrounding the two people, and helping break them up. Chase was being dragged down the hall by two teachers, and he pushed them off of him, saying he could walk on his own. He looked at me, and then reached out to gently touch my hand. 

The jock was laying on the floor, bleeding. The football couch picked him up and was yelling at him, asking who he thought he was to beat up kids. 

When I got home, Chase was laying on the couch. "Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Why are you asking me? I should be the one asking you that," I said. He sat up to pull me over to him, and I sat on his lap. 

"I'm fine. He got his ass kicked, and I got punched in the face. Once," he said and hugged me around the waist. 

I turned around, so I was now straddling him. I ran my fingers down his face softly. His blue eyes were smiling, but his lips held themselves straight. "Are you sure you're okay?" I whispered. His lips turned up as he nodded his head. 

"They said I'd only be getting a few days of OSS." he added. He kissed my cheek lightly, and then my lips. 

"Are we dating again?" I asked.

"Yes," he kissed me again. "Let's just start where we left off," his lips traveled down to my neck.