No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 34

Chapter Thirty Four

"Chase!" I screamed in his face, "I love Ivan now! He's there for me, he doesn't want to run away and start over. He wants me and cares about me more than you do!" I knew I was trying to hurt him. It was too easy. 

"You're a bitch." Chase growled in my face. His eyes were glowing blue and I was scared. I didn't show him how hurt I was by that, because I knew I had just hurt him. "I did everything for you. Just because I need a fucking break you feel like you need to fall in love with someone else, a fucking murderer. You just know how to pick the best of guys, don't you?" He pushed me against the wall and stared down at me.

I couldn't talk anymore, I had to leave. As I turned fast to open the door, Chase slammed it shut again. With a huge bang, I jumped out of bed and woke up. I stared at the window, no one was there. Chase wasn't here. It felt so real. Two seconds after realizing my whole night was just a dream, Chase's alarm clock went off. 

I took my seat next to Ivan. I knew he wasn't a murderer; it was just a dream. I had to repeatedly tell myself that it was just a dream. His hand slid over the table and landed on mine. I smiled lightly at him, and he grinned back. "Want to hang out tonight?" He whispered. 

Maybe this is what I needed. I needed a chance to be with other people, maybe then I'd find out how me and Chase actually are as a couple. Would I really always compare him and my future boyfriends, or even husband? It's wrong to compare. But when you're this deeply in love with someone who runs away and leaves you behind, what other choice do I really have?

The room was almost spinning when he asked that question. I didn't want to say yes, but I needed some hang out time... Hopefully that's what he meant, and not another date.

"And do what?" I asked. He smirked and shrugged. I hadn't gotten a good look at him yet. I stared at his arms, he definitely works out. He had short brown hair, I wasn't sure what color his eyes were, I couldn't see them right now. He looked like a typical jock. 

"Do you play video games?" He laughed a little.

"No."

"Sports?"

"Not anymore." I smiled a little.

"Okay," he sighed. "What's your favorite movie?"

"I have a lot of favorites."

"Oh my God, chick. What genre do you like?"

"I like horror." I mumbled.

"Great," he smiled. "That's all I have, so I wasn't giving you much of a choice."

I laughed lightly right before getting screeched at by our teacher. Ivan ripped his hand away from mine. "DO I HAVE TO MOVE YOU TWO?" he yelled and we both shook our heads. More light and quiet giggles from us both. 

When the end of the school day came around, Ivan grabbed my arm out of nowhere and smiled. "Ready?"

"For what?" I asked. We were hanging out right now?!

"You're coming over," he smiled at me and laughed. 

"But --"

"No buts." he set his finger on my lip lightly. His smile got bigger as he leaned in to kiss me yet again. 

"My moms on her way to get me," I said. 

"Call her" He whispered with a smile. I sighed and grabbed my phone from my messanger bag. As we walked over to the sleek car - which is claimed to be his - he held my hand. His hands weren't soft like Chase's hands. And here I am, comparing them again...

He held the passenger door for me, and I got in. "Do you want to buckle me in too?" I said jokingly but he grabbed the belt and wrapped it around my body, smirking the whole time. "That was a joke, I'm not helpless!" I sighed. He kissed my forehead before shutting the door, Chase's lips felt a million times better.

"How did you and Chase meet?" He asked me causually.

"Chase was my mother's client... And he was homeless and abused and so my mom adopted him temporarily until one of his aunts could take care of him. Which happened and then the aunt died and now he's back living with us." I said. "Or well..."

"Sorry." he said referring to the fact that no one had no idea where Chase was. I knew where he was. Or at least I hoped that's where he was. Ivan wasn't apoligetic at all. It was a deep anger whenever we talked about Chase. 

"Why do you ask?" I questioned.

"No reason."

He pulled into a gated fence. "Hey Rob," He said into the speaker, lifting a hand to wave. 

A deep, frightening voice echoed through the speaker, "Who is with you?"

"A friend." Ivan said back with a laugh. It was pleasent to know I was a friend, not a girlfriend. 

"I need ID at the front door." The deep voice known as Rob said back.

"Rob, chill. She's innocent." The gates opened and he sped through them, up a long paved drive way. There was a five door garage and he drove up to a door and hit a button on his steering wheel which the door opened. My mother had one as well, just up on the ceiling of the car. 

He smiled at me, "I'm glad you're use to being in a huge house. The last couple of people I've brought over were in awe. Glad us rich kids can finally get along instead of comparing money." I just nodded with a fake smile.