No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 19

Chapter Nineteen

I turned on the hot water Christmas morning, and Chase walked in as soon as he heard it running. He was only wearing his skinny jeans, and they were very low on his hips. I rolled my eyes at him, and pulled off my oversized night shirt. Chase smiled and leaned against the counter.

"Free strip show? Do I get a lapdance too?" he smiled.

I turned to him, and ran my fingers down his chest. I brought my face up to his ear, whispering "no," and then smirking as I went to take off my bra. I pushed off my underwear, and heard Chase's low whistle. I got in the shower, and peaked out at him.

"Get in here," I smiled, sliding the glass door shut so I didn't get the water everywhere. He slid it open and jumped in. I pushed him under the water with a giggle, and his makeup ran down his face. "You look like an angry panda..." I giggled. His black hair dripped over his face, and he pulled me against him with a smirk. "Sexy panda." I whispered against his wet lips.

He bit my lip, "Angry panda has a private area problem," he growled.

"Too bad I'm not going to fix it," I said and grabbed the shampoo. I put some in my hair, and then put some on his hair. He just wrapped his arms around me and I rubbed the soap into his hair. 

"I'm gonna smell like a girl..." he mumbled. 

"Should have thought about that before you --" he cut me off by kissing me. 

I got out of the shower, and Chase had took my towel. "Meanie" I frowned at him. 

"Well, I need to go across the hall, all the way to my room. I can't be naked!" I kissed his lips, and he smiled. "You're not gonna get this towel back, Sammy" he giggled and left the bathroom. I groaned and walked into my room to find another towel. 

After drying off, and putting on a bra and underwear, Chase came back in my room with his tight jeans and the band of his boxers sticking out. I pulled on my tanktop, and Chase laid on my bed. I walked over, put one leg on either side of his hips and smiled down at him. 

"God damn, why do I have to be dressed right now?" he hummed lightly. 

"Because my family is coming over, and I don't need another one of these" I said and pointed to my neck, where there was teeth marks, surrounded by purple.

He frowned and put his hand on my neck lightly, "I'm really sorry about that," He pulled me down and hugged me. "I didn't know I bite that hard..." 

"It's okay," I kissed his lips fast, and stood back up. 

Christmas is hell with all these little turds running around. I hate kids. I stood in the corner of my living room, arms crossed. Chase was playing cars with one of my cousins, making "Vroom" noises. Chase was smiling. My mother came over to me, putting her arm on my shoulder. 

"Why don't you go for a walk?" she asked quietly. 

"Because I'm too lazy," I said. Chase heard my voice, and looked up at me.

"I'll go with you," he said. 

I shook my head, "I don't want to." 

"Oh, just go." My mother smiled at me and Chase. He stood up, and pulled me to the door. 

"Fine," I growled, pulling away to get my shoes on. He held my jacket for me as I slid it over my arms. "Thank you," I said softly and opened  the door. Chase pulled on his leather jacket.

He took my hand sofly, playing with my fingers. "I see you like my cousins," I said softly.

"Mm," he hummed with a nod, "until he started pulling on my septum. Jesus, I wanted to punt him across the room," I giggled lightly, and Chase smiled at me.

"Will you dye my hair for me?" I asked after a second.

He raised one of his thin eye brows, "sure... What color?" 

"I want it brown, I think. But I wanna kept the front blonde, if that makes sense," I looked up at him. He shrugged.

"I can do that." He smiled, "as long as you paint my nails. I can't do it for shit." 

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder for a second as we walked around the block.