No More Goody Two Shows [Emo Love Story] 23

Chapter Twenty-Three

Once again, he was leaving in the middle of the night to see his friend, Levi. And also again, I was disapointed that I didn't get to join. 

"Why can't I go? I've never met him." I pouted a little but he smiled instead of rolling his eyes like I expected him to. 

"Well, sweetie, you don't like drugs, you don't know him, and we tend to be quite dangerous." He kissed my cheek as if an apology. 

"Well, sweetie," I mocked him slightly, "I'll be worried about you all night if you don't bring me, plus, just this once?" I smiled huge at him, adding puppy dog eyes. 

He plopped down on my bed and took out his TracPhone. He wrote a little message and then glanced at me. "If you want to leave at anytime, it's alright, and we can leave." He kissed my hand, "is it okay with you if I smoke a little?" he kissed my hand again.

"Yes," I sighed, "you'd do it either way." He smiled at me, and then leaned over my body. He kissed my lips, and I wanted to bite his liprings, but they weren't there anymore. He pushed me back so I was now laying on my bed, with him above me.

His phone made a beep, and he looked at it. "He's excited to meet you," he mumbled, "and he's outside right now." He glanced down at his crotch, and then at me. 

"Sorry?" I giggled and got up to get my shoes. 

Chase grabbed my hand before I opened the door, and kissed me. "He's a charming guy," I laughed when he said it, but he shook his head with a smile, "just don't fall for him like any other female?" I nodded and he opened the door to hold it for me. I kissed his neck, which followed by him twitching and a small giggle. 

There was a black car at the end of my street, and Chase brought me towards it. "I'll sit in the back with you" he said softly, holding the car door open for me. A huge cloud of smoke came pouring out, and I wondered what I had just gotten myself into.

"Ruining my bake!" Levi said, glancing back at us. I smiled at him to be polite. Levi had badly straightened black hair and no piercings. He looked oldly familliar, but probably because he looks like Chase. Levi handed Chase a little glass piece, turning to look at me again. 

"Sam, Levi; Levi, Sam." Chase mumbled with the glass to his lips. I watched Chase for a second, and he smiled at me, handing the glass back to Levi. 

"What about your girly?" he said and tried to hand it to me.

"She doesn't smoke," Chase said. "Where are we going tonight?"

"I dunno, Walmart was fun last time. Think they'll notice us and kick us out?" he laughed as he drove down the road. 

Chase leaned it to my ear, whispering, "do you want to try it? You don't have to," He kissed my cheek. I shrugged. 

"Sure," I mumbled back to him. 

"It's like smoking a cigarette, but you hold it in longer, and take more of it in," he said. "I'll light it for you," he smiled a little at me. 

"You go girl!" Levi said from the front, looking at me through his mirror, adding a wink. Chase's idea of Levi Charm? Doesn't work on me. But I still blushed.

I put the end to my mouth and he light it for  me. I breathed in deep and coughed as soon as I did. Chase pulled the glass away with a small giggle. "Let's try again, try not to cough, or when you do, hold it in." He kissed my lips. I did it all over again, and tried my hardest not to cough but couldn't stop. Levi was laughing when he handed me a bottle of Mountain Dew. 

I took a sip and it helped my coughing. "My legs feel funny," I mumbled to them. They both laughed and I smiled at Chase. 

"That means it's working." Levi pulled into the parking lot at Walmart, furthest away from the building. Which I thought was stupid because if we were about to get chased out my security, wouldn't we want to just jump into the car?

We got out, following the clouds of smoke. I looked around, seeing that there weren't any lights. And the lights were the things holding the cameras. I understood now why parking further away was a good thing. 

"Where to first?" Levi smiled. He was taller than Chase, and seemed as if he was ruler of the world. Chase limped towards the wheel chairs, giggling. He sat down in one and started to drive it around. 

Everything was really bright, and I couldn't help but squint. Levi walked beside me, and Chase was on the other side of me in his electric wheel chair. "She's high, look at her eyes," Levi smirked. 

"No, it's just really bright in here," I said, crossing my arms. It was only a few minutes before one of the managers noticed us and walked over. His body was like a bubble with legs, and I started to giggle.

"You two aren't alone in here!" he said. "Get off the wheelchair!" He said to Chase. 

"But I need it," he said, "and I thought that it was for customer satisfaction?"

"Not if your banned from the store," he glared at us. "Please leave," he said calmly. 

"But, sir," Levi said, "we are customers, and we are buying. We were never banned, just thrown out" Levi smiled nicely. 

"I'm asking you to leave," his face turned bright red, and I wanted to giggle at him. 

As we turned to walk out, Levi ran and knocked over a whole rack of clothing. Chase and I left the wheel chair there, and as the manager started screaming at Levi, he got up and ran as fast as he could out of the store. 

We got in the car, laughing like crazy, and started to drive away. "Damn, I should of pushed like, all of them over," Levi mumbled.

We pulled up to my street, and Chase ruffled Levi's hair, saying something about how he'll see him soon. I followed Chase out of the car, saying a goodbye to Levi.