No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 35

Author note:

Please stop commenting about your views if my characters views are different, it's getting quite annoying because you believe that my characters views are my views as well, in which they are not. 

Enjoy this next chapter lovies <3

Chapter Thirty Five

He led me to his room, which was practically half of the whole upstairs. The gaurd Rob laughed when he saw me, saying "she looked more threatening in the surviellence."

His room was a light blue, and he had a huge bed against the wall furthest from the door. His closet didn't have doors, it was just another whole in the wall. A huge whole. His closet was probably the size of my bathroom. He didn't have a personal bathroom, and I felt myself doing some more comparisons to what I have.

 He laid on his bed and patted beside him. I went over, half cautionously and half practically pooping myself. "Common, lets go." He urged and laughed. "I'm not going to hurt you. I don't bite." 

I sat on the edge of his bed, still timid. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me down beside him. "What are you doing?!" I yelped. 

"Trying to get you to feel more comfortable," He smiled. He kissed my lips again and then pulled away slowly. He was looking me right in the eyes. That's when I realized his eyes were blue, more blue than Chase's. I leaned into him and kissed him back. It wasn't for the kissing, it was to get Chase out of my mind, to not see Chase's eyes in Ivan's. 

When Ivan pulled away first I was slightly surprised until the door opened on the other side of the huge room. "Hey dad" Ivan said. 

"Who's this?" His father asked. He was a business man for sure. Suit, tie, slick hair cut, clean shave. 

"Sam," I said.

"Hi Sam, nice to see you've made yourself comfortable."  I could feel the blood rushing to my face as I blushed and sat up fast. 

"Dad, come on." Ivan sighed. 

"Just checking in," His father smirked at him and gave me a wink. He shut the door and Ivan turned to kiss me. He pushed me back down onto the bed gently. 

"I'm sorry 'bout him," Ivan murmured. I just nodded a little as we continued kissing. 

Hours passed, we just kept kissing and kissing and we may have started to watch a movie but ended up kissing. "I should get home," I said while laying on his chest. 

"Yeah, probably. I have a work out session at eight with Rob." He smiled at me. 

"Home gym?" I asked and he nodded. 

"I really like you, Sam" he smiled. "I like your mouth," he smiled more at me and laughed a little. I smiled back. 

"I like you too." I said

I laid on my bed at home, it was much softer than Ivans. My eyes fell shut as soon as my head hit the pillow.

More taps on the window led me to glare at it. Chase was standing outside. I lost my breath and stared at his face. He smiled softly at my shock and tapped on the window again with a small laugh. I jumped up and opened the window beside me. 

"Where have you been?!" I hugged him and he pushed me away harshly. "What?" I asked.

"How's Ivan?" He glared at me, "how are his lips?" 

"Fine." I glared back, "Better than yours." 

"I don't think so," he smirked. 

"Let's see about it then," I smirked back. He shrugged and grabbed my face between his soft hands and kissed my lips. I lost my breath again and my heart stopped. His kisses had meaning behind them, they stopped me in my tracks and threw my heart against the wall. He kept kissing me, and I could feel he was enjoying it too. "Still sure about that, love?" he whispered against my lips.