No More Goody Two Shoes [Emo Love Story] 2

Chapter Two

I walked down stairs into the living room where my dad was watching hockey. I sat on the black leather sofa beside him. As you can tell, my mother has a slight obsession with color cordination. She likes black.

"Hey, sweetcheeks." My dad said. He was a high school teacher at the private school in town. He wanted me to go to that school, but I refused. I didn't want to be treated specially.

"Bruins and Devils," he smiled.

"Tyler Seguin is doing pretty well," I said and watched him skate around.

"Dinner!" My mother sang. Me and my dad glanced at eachother.

"No thanks!" he yelled, then laughed. He glanced at me, "we'll continue this later." He paused the TV and went out to the dinning room.

"Oh, can you go get Chase? I think he went to shower." My mom said as she set the table.

"Sure..." I mumbled. Dad gave us a weird look.

"What's a Chase?"

"A delinquent mom took in," I smiled and giggled under my breath. I went to his room, and knocked lightly on the door. It swung open.

He raised his eye brow at me. He was wearing his black pants low on his hips, with the waist band of his boxers sticking out. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and his black hair was dripping down his face.

"Huh?" he said.

"Dinner," I said, looking up at his face.

"Trying not to stare at my body, huh? It's okay, I'll let you. You're a pretty girl," he smirked.

"Ew, God no." I said and walked away. I sat down at the table, "he'll be out in a second."

"And he's not a delinquent," my mother shifted her gaze from my father, to me, and back to him. I brushed my fingers through my blonde hair, and glanced at the two of them.

A few minutes passed, "should I go check on him?" I mumbled.

"Would you?" My mother smiled.

I got up and went back to his room. The door opened just as I was about to knock. He was pulling his shirt over his head and ran into me. I almost fell over, but he caught me. He smirked, "whatcha doin'?" he laughed a little.

"Coming to get you, but you decided to run me over!" I huffed and fixed my shirt. His arm was around my waist, and I pushed it off. "Ew," I said and walked out into the dinning room.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting. My mom called..." He said, glancing from one adult to the other. My father stood up, and I sat down. He reached over, holding out his hand.

"Quinton," he smiled.

"Chase," Chase said and pushed his bangs out of his face with a smile.

Half way through dinner, I almost choked as my mom said, "So, I was thinking Sam could bring you to school with her tomorrow?" She smiled at the two of us.

I looked at Chase, and he smirked at me. "I would love to. It's been a few months since I've actually been to school."

"You're in eleventh, right?" My father asked as he swallowed his drink.

"Yup," Chase said.

"That's perfect" My mother smiled sweetly at me.

I could picture it now, my friends giving me weird looks as I walked down the hall with an emo. Wonderful.