No More Goody Two Shoes - Epilogue

Epilogue -- Chase POV

Sam leaned back into me, my smile plastered to my face. I spread my hands over her oversized stomach. The little rascal kept trying to kick box my hands, every time. We were sitting in the middle of our new suburban home. "What did I tell you?" I mumbled in her ear.

"I don't remember," she mumbled back sleepily. I kissed her ear, my smile not wavering.

"I told you it was possible." I kissed her neck. "A home, a baby... Us."

"It's not out yet, stop getting so attached." She mumbled. I rolled my eyes but that didn't take my happiness away. I was living my dream life, with my dream girl.

"Don't talk like that." I grunted back, and rubbed her stomach more.

"One more week." She whispered.

"Mmm..." I hummed in my ear. There was a knock on the front door, and I got up to see who it was. Her mother, Sharon, peaked in and did a little "Yippe!" Sammy stood up, waddling over to her. I held around her waist to steady her from being too wobbly. She was always lightheaded when going from laying to standing.

"I can't wait for this thing to be out!" she let out a laugh while her mother rubbed her stomach. I watched Sam's expression drop when her mother touched her. Her eyes flashed to mine, grabbing my hand and put it on her baby bump. The kicking continued. She let out a light breath and smiled at me in relief. "I get nervous when he doesn't kick."

"You're going to be fine, sweetie!" Her mother beamed at us.

She laid in the hospital bed after what felt like years of waiting in labor. The doctor in blue scrubs walked in, her hair pulled tightly back in a bun. "Mrs. Raven," she smiled small. "It's been twenty six hours since you started labor. We are moving forward and will be preparing for a cesarean section," she tapped Sam's leg lightly. I nodded understanding, keeping my eyes on Sam's expression. "Several nurses will be coming in, in about a half hour." She stood and walked out of the room.

"Chase," She whispered, fear was in her voice. I didn't know how to comfort her, why is she scared? It will be over soon. I smiled and reached for her hand.

"You'll be okay, he'll be okay," I kissed her forehead softly. "I love you, Sam."

"I love you more," SHe mumbled through clenched teeth as another contraction started. I hated watching her in pain, I wish they would take the pain away. I hated this.

"Honey!" Her mother and father stood in our living room as I carried our little Henry inside. "Oh, oh my god!" she smiled happily and took the car carrier from me. Sam and I hadn't told anyone when she was going into labor because she didn't want anyone there. We wanted to do this on our own. She finally gave me permission to call them an hour before we were discharged from the hospital. I gave her a sleepy smile.

"Babe," I whispered and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Go get some sleep, I've got this." she smiled huge at me and stood on her toes to kiss me. I held her neck as I kissed her back. "I love you," I added against her lips.

"I love you," she kissed me once more.

We sat around on our patio, watching Henry Raven running around with our dog. Sam and I both started working from home. She had her own accounting firm for local businesses, and I was a private lawyer for families. Henry was turning five this week, meaning he would start school next month.

Sam sat beside me with her legs up on the table. She was wearing only a string bikini and looked sexy as ever. Her blonde hair was silky and long. I glanced down at my cup of water, a smile on my lips. I mean, she did look hot... I flung the cup towards her, splashing the water up and down her body.

She gasp and flung herself upright, removing her sunglasses. She glared at me, grabbing her water and flung it over my body. "Sam!" I yelled and let out a laugh. I saw my mini me grab the hose from the side of the house, behind Sam. He had a mischievous smile as he sneaked up behind her.

"You are such a...!" She growled and pulled her now wet hair back. With perfect timing, Henry started spraying her with the hose. She gasped and turned to see him, his huge smile. I laughed, watching her try to get the hose from him. "Henry!" She yelled and chased him. They both laughed and he dropped the hose, just to keep running. Sam grabbed it, turning to me.

"Oh, no, no, no no!" I yelled and held up my hands as if I was surrendering. She smirked evilly and stalked towards me, "I was just trying to help! You looked so hot!"

She shook her head before booking it over to me. Henry was laughing from the other end of the yard, keeping a safe distance from the water. She sprayed me, and I lunged towards her and the water, grabbing the hose. "Ah!" She screamed and ran towards where Henry was. "Okay I surrender, please stop!"

I let out a laugh, dropping the hose. "Okay, okay," I said, walking over to my beautiful wife and child. 

"Maybe we should have another," I whispered to Sam after tucking Henry in. She stared at me like I was insane. "What, I'm serious."

"Chase," she shook her head, "We're so lucky already..." she looked down at her hands. I grabbed her around the waist, pulling her close to me. "I don't think I could go through all of it again," she added with her face pressed into my chest. 

I ran my fingers up and down her sides, "I love you, Sam." I whispered, pressing my lips to her temple. 

"Well," she started, looking up at me. I gave her a questioning glance, "what if I already was pregnant...?"

"What are you saying?"

She let a small smile spread across her face, holding my hand and dragging me towards our bedroom. She sat me down on the bed, reaching for her nightstand table. She slowly opened the drawer and pulled out a pregnancy test. 

"Wait, what?" I asked and ripped it from her hands. My smile split my face. I dropped the positive test, grabbing her face and pressing my lips to hers with force.

"Don't get your hopes up," she pulled back and gave me a knowing look. 

"Samantha," I whispered, holding her face in my hands. "You mean the world to me. No matter what happens, I just want you to be safe. I will always love you. You're my soul mate. Don't stress out." I kissed her again. 

"Chase," she pulled back, putting her hands over mine. "I love you." 

Gahhhh!!!! it's the true end!!! Don't forget to vote, comment, yatta yatta! Thank you all so much for the support over the years, I'm so excited this story is done and posted. I'm excited to start posting my next story!

I'll be posting the new story coming up this week, possibly today even. I need to figure out a good title... A little background on the book: it's kind of a bad boy romance, but let's be real, it's hard to be a bad boy when you're in love ;)