Chapter 3 - Powers ⧗

I desperately peeled open my eyes and drunkenly lifted my head. I saw two women looking at me.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked panicking.

"I'm Nat and this is Wanda. You're at the Avengers Compound. How are you feeling? Can you tell us you're name?"

"My name is y/n. And I'm fine but my head hurts," I said, trying not to show how scared I was feeling.

"I'll go get Bruce. He can help with that," the girl I think Wanda said. Her brown hair hung down her back, swaying slightly while her ocean blue eyes looked at me with her warm smile giving me comfort.

"Wait, can you please take these handcuffs off?" I pleaded, looking down at my wrists.

"That's up to Nat," Wanda replied.

Natasha took a step towards me as she said "I'll take them off; if your promise not to hurt anyone. Can we trust you?" she said as she knelt down besides me.

"I promise. You can trust me," I said, looking up at Nat. She unlocked the handcuffs and my hands started to glow green.

She hurried away and pulled a gun from her pocket and pointed it directly at me. 

"Wait! Wait! Hang on! I can heal myself. I just want to fix my head," I said as tears began to form in my eyes. 

"So you have powers. That's good to know." Wanda stated. "Is healing your only power?" she continued.

"No. I can also move things with my mind," I said, looking at Nat then Wanda.

"Same as me. Did you get your powers from Hydra?" Wanda replied, ignoring the fact that Nat was still pointing a gun at my head.

"I don't remember. I think so." I said, wondering what happened to my memories.

Nat lowered her gun and replaced it back into her pocket. "So, how old are you Y/N?"

"I don't know... I was taken when I was three," I replied looking up at Nat.

"By Hydra?" she asked again, looking concerned.

"No. By Dreykov."