Chapter 41 - Adorable

"Anyway, are you ok Nat?" I asked, quickly changing the topic.

"Yeah, of course. I've got you back!" She smile brightly which made me grin. I was so lucky to have her in my life.

"You look exhausted Natty. You should get some rest." I nibbled at my lip slightly as I began to worry about her.

Nat gently pulled my lip from my teeth as she continued to smile. "Stop worrying about me.I'm absolutely fine," Nat giggled slightly as she reassured me.

"Nat, I'm serious... you don't have to pretend to be ok around me. I've put you through a lot of stress and worry." I squeezed her hand slightly as Nat looked down slightly, avoiding my gaze. "You can always talk to me!"

I shuffled to the other end of the bed carefully and slowly. "Come here!" I said as I made her grabby hands which put the soft smile back onto her face. 

She crawled onto the bed and laid down besides me. I wrapped my arms around her body, pulling her even closer. I kissed her forehead as she cuddled into me, enjoying the warmth and closeness. Her hands rested against my chest as I had one hand on her thigh, drawing little shapes and the other resting on her face, brushing the hair away from her face and caressing her cheeks. I kissed her again as she hid her face into my chest. "You can tell me you're tired baby," I whispered, making her release a shaky sigh.

"I love you Y/N," she muttered as her words swirled around me, making me grin like a crazy idiot.

"I love you too Natty." 

After a few minutes, we fell asleep.

I never wanted that moment to end!

Wanda POV

I walked into the lab to make sure Nat and Y/N were ok. Bucky updated me when he left which was a few hours ago so I wanted to check again.

A grin swept across my face as I looked at Y/N and Nat.

Nat had her back facing me and had her face buried into Y/N's chest while Y/N had her chin resting on top of Nat's head as they both slept.

I tiptoed over not wanting to wake to the light sleepers.

I brushed Y/N's hair away from her face and did the same to Nat as their chests released slow and even breaths. I smiled widely. This was the first time I had seen Nat and Y/N this relaxed, like ever!

I pulled the blanket over the two of them. I dragged it up to Nat's chin but then angled it slightly so it was going over Y/N's shoulders. "Aww, they're so adorable," I thought audibly. 

I pulled out my phone and took a photo and sent it to the two of them. 

I kissed both their foreheads gently before leaving, letting them sleep in peace.

Third Person

Nat and Y/N sleep for hours while Bruce comes back every hour or so to check the monitors. Y/N's heartbeat stays stable while she was in Nat's arms.

Bruce began taking note of her most recent vitals as Y/N began to come round.

"Hey Bruce, when can I take this tube out of my nose?" She asked quietly while she ran her hands up and down Nat's back.

"I'll take it out soon. I promise," Bruce replied honestly as he smiled at the poor girl gently. "You're numbers are looking much better so if they keep improving you can get out of here soon."

"Thanks!" Y/N replied shooting him a grateful smile.

Y/N looked down at Nat who was still asleep and she smiled.

"I love you, my precious baby. And I'm so sorry for everything Tasha!"