Chapter 60 and 61 - Headache and Problem

"See if you can copy what I do." Wanda instructed as she made large orbs of red energy appear in her palms.

She demonstrated a few simple tricks like turning the energy into small balls and juggling them and making them dance around the room. I copied her, finding out how to use my powers in an easier fashion as I generated the sparks more and more quickly.

After a while, the room began to spin and my head was flooded with weights. It felt like my mind was no longer connected to my body and I was floating away into the clouds.

I fought past it and continued training with Wanda, ignoring her watchful gaze.

"Do you want to try sparring with your powers?" Wanda asked as I used all my energy to focus on the real world.

"Sure!" I replied with a fake excitement in my voice.

This wasn't going to end well!

She welcomed me into the ring and we both took our stances. 

We fought for a while.

Wanda was fast, strong and most importantly experienced. She knew exactly when to dodge a hit and when to fire one. 
I can see why she was the strongest Avenger!

I ducked her hits and tried to throw a few of my own. Most of them were just batted away but one or two did manage to squeeze past and land against her torso and legs. After a few more tries, I managed to knock her to the ground.

"Ok truce!" Wanda called loudly and I backed up, giving her some space. She jumped back up to her feet after a few seconds and smiled proudly. "Not bad! Bruce is right; you've definitely got more power than you're aware of. Next time, we'll try some different exercises and see the limits of your powers." I nodded along as Wanda explained everything. "You did good Y/N!"

I smiled brightly as my head began to pound relentlessly. "That all sounds good! And thanks! You were really good too!"

Wanda smiled back and I moved away to get my drink.

I stumbled slightly and traced my hand along the wall to support myself.

"Woah, hey, hey!" Wanda called and rushed to my side. She rested her hand on my shoulder as she looked at me.

Her usual smile had disappeared and was replaced with a pursed lips and wide eyes full of worry. Her hair hung down her face, covering her sweaty cheeks as she looked at me like she was a computer scanning for a virus.

"Are you ok?" She asked quickly.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just got a bit light headed." I chuckled and my lips twisted into a rictus. I leant against her slightly as I tried to stand tall on my wobbly knees.

"You've got to be careful!" Wanda lectured as she wrapped her arm around my waist and passed me my water bottle which I chugged. "Go and get some rest! We can do some more tomorrow. Have you eaten yet today?" 

I looked down as I batted away the dizziness. "No, not yet." I mumbled.

"Come with me!" I looked up at Wanda to see her smiling softly. I raised my eyebrows in confusion as I surveyed her face. "Let's get some breakfast together!" Wanda took my hand in her own and rubbed my rough knuckles with her soft fingers.

I followed Wanda as we walked in silence. I stayed close to her and clutched onto her hand, fearing she'd let go as we walked through the twisty hallways and eventually ended up in the kitchen.

Tony was standing by the counter taking aggressive bites of some toast before drinking his coffee and Steve was surveying a newspaper as he ate a small bowl of cereal and drunk some orange juice.