Chapter 11 - Hail Hydra ⧗

The man thrusted a knife and gun into my hand. "Get rid of them. Finish the job," he growled.

"Yes Sir," I replied back to my old robotic hydra voice. The man disappeared as quickly as he appeared. Within a second, he was gone. I heard pounding footsteps and the others calling my name. I could hear the weakness and vulnerabilty in their voice as they called my name.

Quickly, I hid the blade up my sleeve and the gun into the waistline of my trousers. I could see them approaching me, getting closer and closer. "There you are! We were worried about you. Are you ok?" Wanda rambled, spitting all the words out quickly. Nat and Peter approached me carefully; they could tell something was up.

Peter's POV

"There she is," I called, pointing at Y/N.
We quickly ran over.
I could see the faint outline of something in her sleeve and waistband of her clothes. As Wanda spoke to Y/N, I turned to Nat.
"Look," I muttered subtly gesturing to her clothes.

"Something's not right," she replied.
I looked back at Y/N. She was staring right at us with no emotion or expression tainting her face. There was no smile and no light in her eyes, just empty. I stared at her biting my lip nervously. It was like she was looking right through us.

"Y/N?" Nat called taking a step closer and stepping in front of me, just in case. I peered over her shoulder and saw Y/N follow us carefully. Never moving her head or body. Only her eyes. It was eerie like a leopard on the prowl, ready to pounce at any moment.

Suddenly a grin sweeped across her face as she muttered the words, "Hail Hydra."

Y/N POV

I whipped out the knife and plunged it into Nat's stomach. She collapsed by my feet, clutching at her blood covered body. "Wanda, quick! She's been triggered," she called out, wincing in pain. She bit down on her sleeve to prevent herself from screaming. I turned my attention to the Scarlett Witch, knowing of her mind powers.

Before Wanda can do anything, my hands glow green and I threw her against the floor using my own powers. I giggled as I see the oh so great Avengers wincing and muttering in pain. They must be pretty weak if one person can take them down. I turned back towards Nat pulling out the gun. I tut at her mockingly as I raise it towards her head. Fear covered her face as tears dripped down her cheeks. I wipe them away teasingly as I steady my finger upon the trigger.

Suddenly, I could feel the gun being pried out of my fingers. I turned and saw Peter. "Forget about me," he called gladly. I roll my eyes and throw him up in the air with my powers. He smashes into the glass ceiling as I let go letting him fly out of sight. I go to turn back to Nat and Wanda ready to finish the job.

Unfortunately, the spider-twat had distracted me long enough for Wanda to come up behind me. Without hesistation, she threw her powers into my mind, taking control of me, pacifying me quickly. I screamed as loud as possible, my throat burnt raw as I did so, flashbacking to Hydra. I saw every person I hurt. Every person I killed. Every person's life I took.

I felt my body slam against the concrete floor. My vision was taken away as I slipped into unconsciousness.

I slowly peeled open my eyes. I had a shooting pain travelling through my head as I slowly lifted myself up. I looked around. I was back in the cell. I leant my head against the wall trying to remember what happened. Why was I back, I thought.

"What the hell happened?" I say out loud, a bit too loudly. Wanda stood up and walked towards the cell wall.

"You said we could trust you!"