the beginning of things

My chest hurts and my body feels hot.

When I returned home after work, I was suddenly in poor physical condition.

It was fine until I locked the front door, but... no, this is not good.

Unable to take off my shoes, I collapsed and let go of my consciousness.

There is a beautiful young girl in front of me.

Beautiful straight platinum blonde hair, big emerald green eyes that look like they've been photo-processed, fair skin.

like a doll.

My mind goes through that I wanted such a doll, but my body does not move.

However, for a doll, there is a human touch... is this a dream?

"My name is Miranda Mirandiel. She is the daughter of a duke.』

what? Duke? Is there a Duke's daughter with that name in a foreign country?

"I seem to have died at the same time as you in my original world. Please, I don't want to make my parents sad. I will entrust my body to you before I disappear. please live as me

Wait a minute, for what reason?

My parents are still alive, and so was my girlfriend. If she died suddenly, everyone would be sad...it should be.

"Well then, please. have a good life I'm stuck in a loop'

No, no, I don't understand, and I don't understand at all.

What? What is reincarnation in another world?

And tired of loops?

What is the so-called condemnation loop thing?

His confused head seemed to be on the verge of short circuit, and he suddenly lost consciousness.

When I woke up, I was sleeping in a big bed with a beautiful canopy.