[5 years old!] Episode 3 Goods for visiting

When I went back to my room after having dinner with my parents, my maid, Lisa-san, was walking down the corridor carrying a large number of boxes.

It's cutely wrapped, maybe it's a gift for me?

"Lisa-san, please go ahead."

I open the door for Lisa, who is holding the box so hard that she can't see the front.

"Miss!! Please don't do that!!"

I got really angry. It's not something a duke's daughter should do.

I'm sorry, I thought you were kind to women.

However, Lisa-san and the box I'm carrying should be taken down before I get angry, because it's scary to watch them wobble.

Somehow, my face turned pale, and Lisa-san, who had calmed down, apologized and entered the room.

"Miss, this is the last time."

When Lisa, who made another round trip, put down the last pile of boxes, half of the room was filled.

It seems that there were a lot of bouquets and other things besides here, but it seems that they are in the care of the gardener.

The garden seems to be wide, there is a gardener.

"Lisa, can I open this?"

"Yes, we have already confirmed the safety, so we don't need 'san' anymore."

Goodbye, but I'm reluctant to call someone older than me at my age.

Open the box in front of you.

A stuffed animal came out. Is it a rabbit?

Mr. Bear, is this a different colored rabbit, a sheep, a bear, a tiger or this?

It's just a stuffed animal.

Occasionally, accessories with deca deca and jewels come out and I'm confused.

What are you going to do with a 5 year old?

Put expensive accessories back in the box and put them away.

I'll report to your father. What kind of ulterior motive, sending expensive things to a little girl?

If you wear something like this, your cuteness will drastically decrease!

Even the smallest stuffed animals come out in large numbers that are big enough to hold.

Twist it a little more, you guys.

Well, I like stuffed animals, so it's fine.

In my previous life, I was an old man around Arasa, but despite my appearance, I have a girlish hobby.

She also enjoyed dolls, stuffed animals, anime for girls, and rhythm games for girls.

In fact, he is a big friend who is called a 'girl'.

Bad! I like cute things! !

I like them so much that when I go to zoos and aquariums, I always buy stuffed animals!

Since my monthly salary was low, I only bought a size that I could hold in one hand... but I longed for a full-sized one.

but there are many.

And there are dragons, horned rabbits, and even slime-ish guys. what's this?

"Hey, Lisa. What is this stuffed animal modeled after?"

"That's a monster.

"No, I like stuffed animals, so please don't throw them away."

If I throw away a stuffed dragon that's as tall as me, I'll be cursed.

Or rather, I feel like it's perfect for a hugging pillow.

I just wanted to sleep surrounded by stuffed animals just once.

I never thought my dreams would come true like this