[5 years old!] Episode 4 face to face with the whole family

My room was filled with stuffed animals.

No, it's not such a small room where you can still see the floor.

At least, the bed and its surroundings are covered with stuffed animals.

It doesn't matter, but don't do stuffed goblins. Who sent it?

It's surprisingly real, but I'll get it.

Except for goblins, I hug and sleep with stuffed animals every day.

Surprisingly, I was surprised that the oak deformed plush toy was comfortable to hold. At first I thought she was a cute pig.

If you hug this and go to sleep, it looks like it smells like crime.

There are only items to visit the duke's daughter, and they all have a nice texture, are fluffy, and can sleep well. (important)

Lisa, my exclusive maid, also watches over me with warm eyes.

Every morning, he wakes me up saying, "Today is a rabbit, isn't it?"

I'm sorry, I'm an old man on the inside, so I feel guilty when people look at me with such warm eyes.

But are hugging pillows a good thing?

However, I can't just keep hugging some kind of stuffed animal all the time.

Even though she is a 5-year-old child, she is a daughter of a duke. She wonders why she always has a toy in her hand, even though she might appear in public if something happens.

I love you so much in my room! !

Also, I found out that there are monsters, so I asked about it, and it seems that there is magic in this world.

Oh, can I become a magician in this life that I barely avoided in my previous life?

What is it, I once had a girlfriend with the same hobby, is it bad?

Well, we parted by death. I can't remember the name anymore.

I can't even remember my own name.

I feel like I'm starting to adapt to this world.

So, you can wash your body with magic.

When I wondered how he wiped his body without waking me up while I was sleeping, he said that he had magic even though he didn't have a bath.

It seems to be something called cleaning magic.

"If you learn it, even a young lady can use it right away," said Lisa.

When she turns 6, she learns it as part of her education as a daughter.

It seems that children under the age of 5 don't have stable magical powers, so it's normal not to teach them yet.

That's why I have Lisa cast a spell on me every night.

It feels good. The feeling of being gently scrubbed.

This maid, Lisa, seems to be a professional in life magic.

It seems that it also serves as my escort, and it seems that it will protect me with defensive magic in case of emergency.

Life magic seems to correspond to defense, cleansing, lighting, ignition instead of flint, etc.

It seems that defensive magic requires a large amount of mana, but even commoners can use cleansing and lighting magic.

Accuracy is different, though.

Lisa's magic is that she can wash soft skin carefully without damaging it, which is why she is a professional.

There is no sky bath. I don't want it.

But personally, I want to soak in hot water ... I want to soak up to my shoulders.

There's no point in saying insane selfishness, so I've given up on the bath.

Also, the other day Tosted-niisama came back to the mansion for socializing, so I greeted him.

I was praised when I did a courtesy of memories of my previous life.

I also got a stuffed animal. It seems that it is common knowledge in the Duke's household that I like stuffed animals.

In addition, I got a sunfish stuffed toy.

As I learned recently, the Duchy of Mirandiel is five days away from the royal capital by carriage.

It seems that the edge of the territory is the sea, and it seems that fishing is prosperous as well as a trading port.

Come to think of it, I was surprised to see dried fish for dinner at our house. And pickled in salt.

There may be a dried fish palace or a salted palace in the territory.

No, salted palace. Sounds like you ran out of money. So it's no good if you think about it in terms of Japanese.

I can understand the language, but it feels like it's being translated in my brain without permission.

And when I try to say difficult words, I get stuck. I'm sure it's because I don't have this word in my head.

Thanks to that, I can only speak like a child. Is it convenient?

Brother Tosted really looked just like his mother.

It's almost as if she just changed her hairstyle... A beautiful teenage girl (♂)

Afterwards, he spoiled me a lot.

It feels good to be petted.

It was a bit complicated, but not bad.

It seems that the social season will continue until the end of this month, and my brothers will be busy.

In particular, Tosted-niisama is at an age where it would be a problem if he didn't get married.

In this country, 16 years old is said to be an adult, so isn't it too late? The guy who is ahead of his brother.

I don't think it's particularly sodomy, so I'm relieved.

In 2 months it will be my 6th birthday. It is said that her education as a Duke's daughter will finally begin.

I also met the tutors. It was a gentle grandpa teacher and a female teacher.

Father, you didn't want to date a young man.

Well, I would appreciate that too.