[I'm 7 years old!] You're a fiancée candidate! ?

Recently, Miranda spends most of her time in her room making sewing, except when she's studying and educating ladies.

I'm making not only boy characters but also girl characters.

We are making heroes and heroines that appear in various stories.

As expected, I didn't make it with the first momentum.

That was too much.

The round table sage series is said to be popular among teenage girls, and Margaret likes the relationship between the black sage Nigredo and the white sage Albedo.

By the way, there are five sages at the Round Table.

Red Sage Rubedo

Blue Sage Segredo

Yellow Sage Kitrinitas

Black Sage Nigredo

Albedo the White Sage.

In the setting, the hair color seems to correspond to each color, which is very flashy.

In the games of my previous life, there are many stories for women where only men like this appear.

By the way, there was no romantic relationship with a female character in the story. Even if I make a mistake, there is no such scene.

But, the author knows what he's doing.

It's really good to smell casually.

I think it's definitely a story about a war happening in the "reverse" direction.

I myself couldn't endorse the sages of the round table after all, but it was an interesting story.

One day when I was slowly mass-producing sewing for the winter social season, I was called by my mother and headed to her room.

It's rare to be called to your mother's room.

I usually ask about the house in my father's office, and our daily conversations take place during meals and tea time, so it's almost impossible for my mother to call me directly, but... I can't say it at the tea ceremony. Is it a story?

"You're here, Miranda. Sit there."

"Yes mother"

What? Preaching? You've never been called to a sermon, have you?

The situation is clearly different because they usually get angry at tea time.

It's not good to rub my nerves the wrong way, so I sit on the sofa in the reception set in my mother's room as I was told.

"It's an honor to our family, but Miranda has some bad news."

What the hell is this bad news for me... No way! ?

“Your name has been mentioned as a fiancée candidate for His Highness Dottil.”

Gon

I involuntarily slumped down on the sofa table in front of me.

“Wait, Miranda, are you okay?”

"It's not really okay...it's too shocking."

"I have no idea why I was chosen, either."

Even your mother can't believe it...that's right...

She's a free-spirited girl (self-admiration) who has stayed up until midnight to watch the stars, caught a lizard in the garden, and recently mass-produced stuffed animals, and often behaves unbefittingly of an aristocratic daughter. What do you like about me, who is also scolded by my mother...

“Mother, there are other candidates besides me, right?”

“Yeah, it’s Lady Transtina of the Duke of Arkley.”

“Is it a one-on-one battle?

"Please don't say stupid things. It seems that you are the favorite, Miranda."

"Aaaaaaa"

I slumped down on the table again.

Why am I the prince?

It's not like Trastina-sama is still useless.

Is there any way I can delay my engagement by compensating her?

Talk to your father about meeting Transtina-sama!

I was finally nominated