[I'm 6 years old!] Study of magic

Classroom studies are fun.

I'm learning about the history of this country, but I learned that our Duke of Mirandil is the bloodline of the younger brother of the first king. Scared of ignorance. What's more, he's the head duke.

There are three great duke houses in the Carfteria Kingdom, one of which is my home.

In addition, there are the Duke of Arkley and the Duke of Calftetra.

The Duke of Kaftetra and the Duke of Mirandil have sent out kings in the past in order to connect the blood of the royal family.

It's the guy who got married when only a woman was born.

The Duke of Arkley's house is the first royal daughter's marriage destination.

One of the vassals who worked hard when the kingdom was established was a knight named Arkley. Cool.

And the hell's lady education is slowly eroding me.

The other day, I thought, "This is delicious."

Also, I don't know the angle of the cup when drinking tea! !

And from today, I've added it to my lectures and started studying magic!

Until then, magic was all classroom lectures, and it was all about education about what magic was, so it was finally time to practice.

"Then, from today onwards, we're going to practice. Is that okay? Magical power depends on the concentration of the person who handles it..."

Grandpa, you're talking too long.

No, I've been taught in class that it's dangerous if I don't listen to the notes properly, so I have to concentrate.

"Then, let's try some rudimentary cleaning magic. It's a magic that can be used for washing your hands and other parts of the body, as well as for washing your whole body."

It's convenient to be able to wash your hands anywhere.

As a duke's daughter, my hands rarely get dirty, but since I'm still young, my hands are sometimes quite sticky. Her hands are sweaty.

"Then try reciting the spell I taught you. When your fingertips gradually warm up, rub your finger over the area you want to wash, and the dirt will come off."

"Yes, I will try."

This spell is difficult to verbalize.

When I chant the spell, the tip of my right index finger gradually warms up.

If you stroke the other hand with your finger, you will get a different kind of tickle than when you stroke it normally.

"Umu, it feels good, young lady. Once you get used to it, you should be able to specify the range with your eyes instead of stroking it with your fingers."

I see, it's true that Lisa will cast a spell on me when I'm in my underwear, but just pomping my head makes me beautiful, so I guess that's what it means.

“Young lady is pretty good at controlling, so please keep practicing. However, washing too much will damage your skin.”

Oh, that's right. Be careful.

"If you wash with this, you don't have to wipe your butt...?"

"No, please wipe your butt before using it."

Can't it be a substitute for a small washlet...

From now on, the study of magic practical skills will increase once a week.

However, it seems that attack magic cannot be taught.

The ultimate goal is defensive magic.

Until then, I'm going to learn things that I use in my daily life, such as this cleaning magic and lighting magic.

There's also magic that seals letters and simple contract magic.

Isn't there an eraser, ctrl+Z magic, or magic to increase layers? I don't think so.

Does a duke's daughter need fire-starting magic? Isn't that attack magic? My doubts were silenced by Grandpa-sensei's deep smile.