[I'm 7 years old!] Preparing for Social Season

Oh Miranda.

After the tea party, I was scolded, but it seems that I received a letter from His Highness saying, "Next time, I would like to personally invite you to tea."

What do you like, Your Highness?

Are you talking about the stars? Are you talking about insects? what?

Well, it's not like I'm coming right now, so I don't care.

Well, I haven't talked about the sense of the seasons until now, so I'll talk about it.

Spring is my birthday! It's April.

So, the social season is winter, about two months from the end of December to the beginning of March.

Onii-sama is coming back because the harvest is over and the management of the territory is finished.

Rather than coming back to coincide with the social season, the social season is winter for that reason.

The birthday of His Imperial Highness Prince of Japan is in the height of summer in August. That dazzling smile like the sun is probably the personification of the sun.

The summer here isn't too hot, and it's dry, so if you're careful of the direct sunlight, it's easy to spend.

So, the tea party the other day was held in September, and now it's October.

Time flies so fast...

At this time of year, it's time for the aristocrats to start preparing for winter.

Well, the nobles' winter preparations are done separately by the servants, so what I do is make a dress for the tea party and hold a tea party as a duke's daughter during the social season.

I received an ultimatum from my mother that it was about time to hold a full-fledged tea party hosted by Miranda.

I don't have that kind of friend. Don't even call me.

And it's rude to reuse a dress that you've worn once at a tea party, so you'll need a new dress every time.

Aristocrats are troublesome.

For the time being, I decided the date of the event and sent a letter to the children of the factions.

Oh, I'll call Kasha-sama too. It's a different faction, but I'm a neutral noble, so it's fine.

After that, I have to think about what kind of tea party to make.

I'm only 7 years old, so I don't want to have such an adult tea party, so I just want to have tea, eat delicious sweets, and play with everyone.

"Hmm, what shall we play?"

Trying while buried in stuffed animals in the room.

I think while crushing the sunfish I got from my brother. It feels good to the touch.

Only girls were invited this time.

As expected, there are daughters who are too old to play house, so I have to think about something.

This time, we even sent invitations to the daughters of our faction's viscount family, so the number of people exceeded 20.

I think it's good to have a plan that you can enjoy even if you don't have money.

Hmmm...

"Miss, it looks like you have more stuffed animals again."

"It's about time, Lisa."

"Why are there more when there is no trace of purchase?"

"If you mate with stuffed animals, you will have children and multiply."

"Don't say stupid things"

"It must be a cute little girl's joke."

“Young lady is sometimes vivid! Are you really 7 years old?

Umu, it can't be helped because it was an old man with 30 inside.

"Jokes aside, I made it."

"When did you do that?"

"Ladies education time"

"teeth?"

Lisa's eyes are dots.

That's right, there's no such thing as making stuffed animals during ladies' education.

"Do you have time for embroidery and sewing?"

"There is."

"I'm tired of just handkerchiefs, so I made small stuffed animals."

I used to make my own stitches in my previous life! Hohohohoho!

Make a paper pattern, have the cloth cut, embroider the eyes and mouth, and sew them together.

The stuffed animals I make always have traces of embroidery practice somewhere.

Since it is made as part of a lady's education, flowers and family crests are sewn on it.

"Unfamiliar stuffed animals always have some kind of embroidery..."

"Right?"

In the lady's education, the cloth is embroidered, and the parts are sewn at once at other times!

"Then, why don't we have everyone see the stuffed animals at the tea party?"

"Is that fun? Look at the stuffed animals people have."

"The amount of money you have is abnormal, so I'm sure you'll be surprised.

"Fumu, my handmade gift... it might be interesting. Thank you Lisa."

If you decide to do so, let's organize the stuffed animals you made once.

I don't think I made a good one, so if I'm not careful, I might be pulled over.

What kind of stuffed animal did you have?