[I'm 6 years old!] First class

A tutor is coming today.

The classroom teacher is Baroness Sara Felai, and the magic teacher is Grandpa Pattin Snorr.

It seems that I will meet you once two weeks ago and bring the results of taking something like an academic ability test.

Sarah is coming today. It's just the test class I took.

My mother will listen to the test results together, so I wait in the reception room while having tea.

"Ma'am, Miss Sarah has come to see you."

"Yes, please let me through."

After a while, Sara arrived.

"Miran-sama, it's been a while."

"Don't be so stiff, Sarah. I'm not on your terms."

Hmm, were you friends with Sara-sensei and your mother? Synchronous. Sarah is also quite a witch.

"...Miran-sama, it's a little hard to say."

"I don't mind. Just say it without hesitation."

After a little small talk, it's time to talk about my test results.

I wonder if it was a score that was difficult to say... Certainly, the Japanese language and society were suspicious. I don't have any memories of this world, but somehow I managed to memorize the letters in 4 months after waking up, but when it comes to words, it's full of doubts.

However, I am confident that I am smarter than a fifth grader about other things.

"Miranda-sama's grades are very distorted."

"distorted?"

"Yes, the calculation is outstanding, but there are quite a few problems with the Japanese language and society."

"... I wonder if it's the effect of amnesia."

"probably"

Wow, that's what I thought.

"However, since my reading comprehension is certain, I think there will be no problem if I teach you from the basics properly."

"Okay, please Sarah."

"Yes, I agree."

As a result, I got 90 points in mathematics and science, but 30 points in Japanese and social studies.

this drop.

Especially since society didn't know a single thing about history.

I answered your question about social issues.

Also, the national language stumbled on words.

It seems that I managed to get a score in the long reading comprehension. It's just a simple long sentence.

I moved to the study room, and today I'm going to take classes from Sara-san, but in front of me is only the social studies and Japanese textbooks.

"Miranda-sama, it doesn't seem like math will be taught, so I'm going to limit myself to these two subjects."

"Well, you didn't get a perfect score in math either, right?"

"Yes, but the final question is the civil service entrance exam question for our kingdom. It doesn't matter if the young lady can't solve it."

"Is that so"

Hey, how hard did you ask?

"Then, from the national language"

"yes"

I pick up paper and pencil.

In this world, there was paper and pencils! No tech cheat needed.

I don't have an eraser so I erase it with a hard piece of bread. Around what year was the pencil born?

In the Japanese language class, I learned the meaning of words and learned grammar using the famous literature of this country.

If you can read it and understand the meaning, it won't matter.

Much better than the English class in my previous life. That's no good. I couldn't remember the words.

Society mainly gave history lessons.

Come to think of it, I wonder how old I am in this country now. It seems that the year 1681 of the divine calendar is now.

Hmmm, is this the calendar of God in this world?

I thought it was monotheistic, but it was polytheistic.

The history of this country begins with the marriage of a male and female god. Get a little religious.

And there are so many gods. I don't think I can remember.

It's a generation where the birth of humanity stopped at Australopithecus, and now there are a lot of homosexuals. It's like that. I can't remember.

"Miss Sarah, I don't think I can remember."

"There is no need to force yourself to remember the names of the gods, they are not used in today's aristocratic society."

"Is that so"

"However, it is important to recognize how time has passed and how it is now, so I am explaining it."

Goodbye.

However, I was told to remember a few names. Zeus and Aphrodite are famous even in this world.

"Miranda-sama is quick to learn," he praised me.

I will study hard!