[I'm 7 years old!] Royal Tea Party (2)

After greeting the ladies, His Highness sat down on the chair between me and the daughter of the Duke of Arkley.

Oh, as expected? Is there a prince next to me?

“By the way, it seems that Miss Milandir has never been to the royal palace before?”

"Yes, I've only just recently passed the exam, and until then I'd only attended a small tea party at home."

Are you suddenly calling out to me!

You can see that I don't want to talk to Miss Arkley openly!

I wonder if I'm going to be stared at.

“By the way, I heard that fortune-telling is popular in the streets, but what about Miss Mirandiel?”

"Yeah, that's right. I'm also fond of tarot readings and horoscopes."

"Horoscope?"

that? Astrology isn't that big of a deal, is it?

"It's a fortune-telling called astrology, but I'm not in the realm of fortune-telling yet, so I'm doing astronomical observations to start with."

"Why astronomical observation?"

"Yes, astrology is about predicting the future by predicting the movements of the stars, so astronomical observations are important."

Well, I can't make a horoscope yet, so I'm just observing the starry sky, which I was interested in.

“By the way, does Miss Milandir know about the heliocentric theory?”

"Yeah, I'm a supporter."

"law"

What the hell is that? I heard that even though the Ptolemaic theory is the mainstream, the number of theories supporters is 50/50?

"I'm currently observing Jupiter, and around Jupiter there are four large planets called satellites. The relationship between Jupiter and its satellites should be the same as the relationship between the sun and the earth. The sun. Lunar and solar eclipses occur because the earth revolves around the earth and the moon revolves around the earth."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, so if you know the cycle, you can also know when the solar eclipse will occur. I read in a book that maybe in five years, we will be able to observe a phenomenon called a total solar eclipse where the sun is completely hidden in this area. circle"

"I see, in that sense you can understand the future."

"Yeah, by observing the movement of the moon, we can also understand changes in the tide level of the sea. I think it's an important study in our territory with the sea."

"I see, but Miss Milandir seems to be well versed in science."

Really? I don't mean to be savvy, but...

“His Highness Dottil, I have been doing fortune-telling lately too, you know?”

"Hmm, is that so? Miss Arkley."

Oh, Miss Arkley, who interrupted me with all my strength. She is quite a carnivore.

I myself am not aiming for a prince, so do whatever you want.

“Does Mirandiel-sama also do fortune-telling?”

"The fortune-telling itself is a bit of tarot reading. I was surprised at how expensive the book was."

"Was that book expensive?"

Mmm, Kasha-sama, haven't you ever purchased one yourself?

After all, our house is special, isn't it?

"I'll give you three gold coins! It's a big profit."

"Oh, I made a profit... I didn't know the price because my mother bought it for me."

“Does Kasha-sama also do fortune-telling?”

"Yes, tarot card fortune-telling is interesting."

I had a little talk with Kasha.

Kasha-sama also seems to have purchased accessories for Goth Miranda, so she asked me various questions.

Fumu, I looked around to see if there were any other girls who liked fortune-telling.

We were the only ones seated, and a total of 13 ladies, including His Highness and Miss Arkley, stood up in the direction of the garden.

"Yes"

"Mirandir-sama, I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine. I'm not very interested in flowers."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, I just can't remember the name of the flower..."

"It's rare, isn't the language of flowers a lady's taste?"

"That's right, but... I know if it's an insect... Ah, a jumping spider."

There was a small jumping spider jumping on the pin and the desk in front of me.

"Hiii!!"

I'm not good at Kasha-like insects, or my ears hurt when I hug them and don't shout at my ears.

"what's up!?"

Wow, isn't His Highness rushing over?

"Oh, sorry, there was a jumping spider."

"Oh, so that's what it is. It's outside, so it can't be helped."

"That's right. But jumping spiders are cute, aren't they?"

“…Are spiders cute?”

Why are His Highness and Kasha-sama looking at me like they're looking at something strange?

"Look, these round eyes, fluffy body, small but quick movement, it's wonderful."

“I think a normal noble lady wouldn’t like that, but…”

Hmm, I guess so.

"It's cute when it becomes a stuffed animal."

“Mirandir-sama, do you have a stuffed spider?”

"Yeah, when I was five years old, when I had a high fever, it was in the gift that I received. It was a cute, deformed Nephila spider."

Hey, don't look at me like you're looking at something regrettable.

"By the way, would you like to come with me? I'll show you around the garden."

"Yeah, gladly"

"Yes, please."

Even if I say no here, it will only stand out.

Kasha-sama seems to be going with us, so let's go along with everyone.

Afterwards, we took a walk around the royal garden together, and the tea party ended.

After returning home, my mother scolded me for making friends and chatting while ignoring the prince.

I didn't say anything, so I liked you. I don't understand.