[I'm 6 years old!] I'm 6 years old!

It's been a month since the social season ended and Brother Tosted returned to the duchy in tears.

I'm 6 years old!

When I turn 6, there will be an unveiling party for my noble relatives, and today my birthday party will be held at the Duke's residence in the royal capital.

Even so, I'm still a child, so it's closer to a tea party than an evening party.

A noble of the Duke of Milandir's faction, and it seems that more than the Earl's family gathers there.

Did you hear that there are 9 pairs in all? It seems that the Marquis family has 2 and the Earl family has 7.

Can I make friends who are the same age as me? That's what I thought, but everyone seems to be older than me.

Apparently, the first prince of the Carfteria Kingdom is just eight years old.

In short, the population of the same age is distorted in order to target the queen, and I am at the end of the standard deviation.

Aristocrats always go to aristocratic schools from the age of 12, and the prince is no exception, so he enrolled as a classmate, a reverse ball.

It is said that she has an ulterior motive to become either a princess or a concubine.

In that sense, mother was quite old in this world and worked hard.

32 years old would be normal in Japan, but in this country where many people give birth from 16 years old, it would be quite old to give birth.

Why did my family not have children at 30?

Am I the one who got fired up for some other reason?

But it seems like it's not that I don't want it because my parents love me properly. All right. Sorry for taking care of you.

When the party started, all the children came to say hello, but they were all eight years old. At 6 years old, I am completely toyed with.

No, that's fine. It's fun to play house. Thank you for hanging out with me.

Everyone is older. Even aristocrats do it, play house.

However, it is different from the house I thought!

Usually, there is a father role and a mother role.

Well, I'm a noble, so it's not like that.

I was surprised, the daughter of the marquis family played the role of mother, well, that's right.

So, the eldest son of the handsome Earl family who went out with me played the role of father.

I was surprised at how beautiful it was, even if it was a capture target. Even a child knows he's handsome.

So, I was selected to play the role of the daughter. I'm just sitting there.

Other Earl's daughters play the role of merchants and come to sell jewels and dresses. I enjoyed the shopping pretend of aristocrats, such as being praised.

I see, there's no reason for a faint-hearted aristocratic lady to stand in the kitchen.

However, what was interesting was that there were items for playing house like that.

A little cheesy dress, brass accessories, and food models.

I love this!

Since I was a child, I couldn't help but want something that can be cut with a plastic kitchen knife, or something that can be cut with a plastic kitchen knife.

I used to hold tomatoes and cabbage that looked like wooden sculptures.

This is also an elaborate creation, and although it is a miniature, it can be mistaken for the real thing.

Hmmm, this might go to a dollhouse too.

After the two-hour tea party ended, everyone went home.

I'm sorry, faction children. no one remembers the name. Even though you played with me.

Also, my father reminded me to study hard from tomorrow.

That's right, I'm going to study hard so that I don't have to worry when I go out into society.