[I'm 7 years old!] Have tea with the prince at home

"I'm glad to see you again, Miss Milandir."

“I am overjoyed to have His Highness the Prince come all the way here.”

I'm having tea with His Highness Dottil. at home.

On the surface, I'll listen to His Highness' story with a smile on his face.

"Miss Milandir, you can call me Dottie, okay?"

It's okay.

“I am afraid to call His Highness the Prince by a nickname.”

"Then could you please allow me to call you Miss Miranda instead?"

Seriously... What do you like about me, Your Highness?

"Eh, yeah, that's right... I'm afraid, but it's okay..."

"I don't like it"

I don't like it. Don't date a man yet.

Even if I'm a mental maiden, I still don't want to go out with a man...

Well, if it's this prince, giving up 100 paces, I feel like I can go.

"Aren't you thinking something disrespectful?"

Why did you find out, was it on your face?

“Somehow, you are different from the other ladies and easy to talk to.”

Well, it's because I'm a man on the inside.

“Above all, the point of attraction is that you are well versed in natural sciences such as stars and insects.”

Okay, well, there aren't many girls who can go to the stars, but insects.

“Your Highness, not only insects, amphibians and reptiles, I am fine with anything.”

"Is that so?"

"I like animals."

"Not just small animals like squirrels and cats?"

"Yeah, frogs and lizards are cute too, you know? There are plenty of stuffed animals too."

I wonder what kind of stuffed animals they really sent to 5-year-olds, each noble.

Maybe Miranda before reincarnation also liked animals?

“…Did my father say that he sent a stuffed gecko to visit Miss Mirandiel when she collapsed?”

"Is it your father..."

"Did you say something?"

"Excuse me, hohohohoho"

I'm glad I didn't hear you.

That's completely disrespectful to me.

I fell apart unintentionally.

There was indeed a very realistic gecko stuffed animal among the gifts.

The packaging is sturdy and different from others, and the box is gorgeously decorated, but that's how I feel when a gecko comes out...

But surprisingly I like it.

The slackness of the skin and the squishy feeling of the stomach are the best.

"But Miss Miranda has really changed."

"Yes, I am aware of it."

"Yes, can you tell me about the stars again? Last time it was very interesting."

Even if you want to talk about the stars, I'm not that knowledgeable either...

I don't know what to do, let's talk about something out of the ordinary about stars.

“Hmmm…Do you think there are aliens, His Highness?”

"Hmm? What? Uh, an alien?"

"It's an intelligent life form in a distant star that can be seen with a telescope."

"Intelligent life form?"

"That's right. Are there any creatures from other planets that have the same level of scientific power as humans or even more?"

"You mean there might be people like humans on other planets? Why are you thinking that?"

"Because it's one answer to where people come from and where they're going. And it's romantic."

"Romance"

After this, we talked for a while about whether there are aliens and what they look like.

It was a lot of fun and he said he would come again.

I hope you don't come...