[I'm 6 years old!] New friend (doll)

Brother Grande is coming home today.

I usually stay at the knights' lodgings, so I'm in the same royal capital, but I'm not at home much.

When I came home the other day, I was proud of Rami-chan.

"Miranda! I missed you!!"

Grande brother who looks like his father is tall. Every time I meet him, he is picked up and sentenced to high high punishment.

Wow, the field of vision is too high! Hey! ! You're about to run into a chandelier!

“Welcome back, brother!”

"I have a souvenir for Miranda today."

The two boxes they gave me.

A very familiar size.

It's long and thin, and Rami-chan can fit in it. Hey, I have two.

"This is... a doll?"

"Recently, it seems to be popular among noble daughters, so I tried making it in the knight order. This is the prototype."

"Can I have a prototype?"

"Ah, instead, Miranda, please write your impressions."

"…understood"

Is the return too low for what you get?

Are you running out of expenses? There's no damage to your brother's wallet, right?

I got permission from Onii-sama to open it, so I asked Lisa to help me and went straight to the room.

I can't take it alone.

When I opened it immediately, there were male and female knights enshrined there, enclosing a large shield and lance for the male, and a rapier and buckler for the female.

Wow, rapiers and shields engraved with gold and silverwork.

Is this real gold...

The feeling of being cool to the touch and this heavy feeling, the shield is really metal.

A rapier can also stab people with this sharpness. The lance was hollow and lighter than it looked.

Also, the costume is just like the knight uniform worn by Oniisama. The decoration has also been reproduced.

I'm too scared to ask how much it costs... This is no longer a child's toy, but an adult's hobby.

The male knight has brown hair, brown eyes, and a solid figure.

The female knight has blond hair and blue eyes and looks slender. Is it a specification that she doesn't have breasts? If it's a knight, it's a hindrance, so maybe it's a salashi?

Try holding a weapon.

"You can't have it, Lance..."

It was lighter than it looked, but it was heavy enough. Weak joint strength.

If you don't lighten it, you won't be able to strike a pose.

The female knight's rapier and metal buckler were properly equipped.

"Hey!!"

"Are you okay young lady?"

"This rapier will stab you!!"

As expected, you stabbed me! I have Lisa cast healing magic on me.

Minor injuries can be healed with magic. Grandpa said that he would teach me next time.

"I'm going to complain"

I gallantly went to Grande-oniisama.

"Brother! It's not made for children to play!!"

My brother, who was drinking with his father, is surprised.

Sorry for yelling, Stella-san is looking at me with a surprised face.

"I pointed my finger with my rapier! Besides, the lance is too heavy to hold, and I can't even hold the large shield! I can hold the rapier and the buckler, but it won't stand on its own!!"

"Independent?"

"That's right, when I tried to decorate it with a weapon, it fell over because of the weight. It's no good if you can't stand it yourself!"

"Is that so?"

"That's right. If you want a child to touch it, don't make it sharp. The corners must be rounded, and the doll must be heavy enough to hold properly. It's disgraceful that you can't wear it!!"

"Wow, calm down Miranda, I'll tell the knight's office tomorrow."

"Please. It looks gorgeous, but don't sell it."

"Do you have any suggestions from Miranda?"

Father interrupted. Listen up! Don't underestimate my knowledge of doll hobby!

However, there would be no plastic in this world.

What should I do?

“Hmm, well, I thought it would be better to make the swords and lances out of wood, polish them carefully, and use only the engrooves in metal to make them look more real with paint. Isn't it possible? There is also silver in the paint."

"I see, you can make it lighter with wood."

“Also, it can’t be sharp enough to pierce you, right? If you sharpen it too much, you could get hurt. I can't."

"Grande, why don't you have a house craftsman make a prototype?"

"Well, Father, Miranda, do you have any ideas for designs?"

“There is. It might look like

"Let's consider that too. Miranda is smart."

Grande-oniisama strokes me.

Stop it, isn't it spicy?

“Then, I will report to the knights tomorrow. Miranda, please deliver the design drawings in the morning.”

"understood"

The next morning, the design I gave Grande-oniisama turned into a wooden weapon and returned with the female knight 10 days later.

He's a magic swordsman. Very cool.

A gothic lolita princess and a princess knight. What kind of game should we play with these two?